» Return of the top poster?!
Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeby Ika Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

» A Lesson for the Tanuki
Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeby Conceited Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 pm

» Meeting the New Generation
Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeby OnyxLockdown Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 pm

» Ronin (Cl0sed)
Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeby Makishima Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 pm

A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Ronin (Cl0sed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Jinnosuke Moriyama was on a mission, though not one that would pay out upon completion. It was a more personal affair. A group of bandits had long taken to the Land of Fire, known as 'The Band of the Wolf'. They ransacked merchant convoys and held outlying settlements for ransom and were in general terrible people. It wasn't something that should have concerned a former shinobi of the Mist Village, however a recent encounter with a young kunoichi from the Leaf had set him on this path.

That young girl had shown him a pain that was all too common in his former home. And the outpost she had taken on had the Wolf's insignia upon the walls, so it was plain to see who had caused her this torment. The man who ran this group seemed to control all from the shadows, unknown to all but the upper echelon of the organization.

Jinno was headed towards a prominent hub for the group, the ruins of the castle within. They pay off the city guard, and had what was essentially free reign. The swordsman was here to teach them an important lesson, one that would hopefully begin to curtail the attacks and potentially free the city of these brutes.

Before all that though, there was the small point that he was being followed. He had been for some time now. "You can come out now, but I can promise whatever bounty you have will not be worth dying for" He slowed his pace, apparently unphased by whoever it was that was following him. Off the top of his head, there were only a handful of shinobi he considered actual threats. Time would tell on that matter though. It was unlikely his recent activity had gone unnoticed, so he was hoping for a peaceful
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 am

Word of the presence of one of the most wanted member in the leaf villages bingo book wandering the land of fire made its way to the village, carried on the lips of Anbu requesting help with taking down their prey, The Divine Hand of the Mist. The word got to Mitsukai, the former Captain of the Anbu, who rushed out to the last reported location.

Seeing the figure, Mitsu would follow from the shadows, waiting for a moment to strike. Though before it would come he was caught, being called out by the swordsman the Uchiha would touch down across the clearing from Jinnosuke, his hand on his own blade "Man I must be getting rusty if you were able to detect me so easily. So what brings the Divine Hand so close to my home? And why should I not just cut it off and get it over with?"

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 3:55 am

"Well you could certainly try, but you know it wouldn't be as easy as that. Even for someone like you." The man responded, at this stage he didn't have his hand ready to strike just yet. He would hardly have expected the Leaf to send out one of their best. Mitsukai Uchiha was renowned among the villages, even in one as isolated as the Mist. For now though, he had made no threatening movements at all, as little as that might mean for such a dangerous shinobi. "But, I am not here to fight you. I've come to right a wrong before another little girl ends up going off the deep end" He continued onward towards the town before them.

"I had a run in with one of your genin a short while back. She decided to attack an outpost alone and almost lost her life in the process. That look she had in her eyes was far too common from my home village. I've seen what can come of it. These men need to die before it consumes her, and I'm sure others who have something taken from them by the Band of the Wolf" It was no secret that Tanzaku Gai was under the thumb of the Wolf. It became somewhat political with the locals, where they did in fact provide protection to those within the city, however, Jinno didn't care much for politics. "So, unless you can tell me where their leader is, I am going to have to start here."
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 11:39 pm

"Ah so you are the one who returned that troublesome little redhead to us, I guess I owe you a thank you for that. As for the bandits, I don't have any information on them, but if you wouldn't mind having an extra blade I will gladly tag along while we get rid of them" Mitsu would say, a smirk on his face, he knew that should the rumors surrounding Jinnosuke's skills even have a grain of truth it would be one hell of a fight, though Mitsukai had a good feeling that the fight would end in his favor when it was all said and done.

But the least he could do was see what the guy could do before trying to take his head, and take advantage of someone willing to get their hands dirty. "So what say you?"

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 1:32 am

"She is troubled, not troublesome. She needs to be reigned in before something worse happens" It seemed like a lack of empathy on the Uchiha's part, though he hardly knew the girl, perhaps this was a common occurance. Though it seemed unlikely. "I feel like the both of us may be a little overkill, but if you want to help then by all means" It wasn't as though he was about to just trust this stranger right away, but Leaf shinobi were known to be at least a little less bloodthirsty than some of their counterparts. For now he could only keep an eye on him and just get ready to defend should he try and attack.

Until then, the swordsman took the lead towards the city, and soon after the troubles began. It seemed that stealth wasn't his goal, in fact he approached the gates blatantly armed. "Oi! What do you think you're doing kid?" A gruff older mercenary bellowed, sword already drawn. "No weapons in the city, boss' orders"

A quick headcount had a guard either side of the gate, the captain who had approached Jinno as well as a couple patrolling the walls above. Jinno wasn't moved though, in fact he walked right onwards. Unlike many city guards however, these ones were not about 'de-escalation' but more outright thuggery, as he savagely swung his oversized blade in an effort the cut the man in two. The response was immediate. Other than Mitsukai, the others would barely see the rogue draw has blade. A shower of sparks and a flurry of movement later, the man who had accosted him would clutch at his throat as the blade clattered to the ground, blood seeping from an open wound. They would be at a stalemate for a moment, as the guards stood in bewilderment at what they had just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 2:25 am

"Aye, troubled that she be, and it was more the trouble that she caused with that incident, between the extra paperwork and changes that were wrought because of her ploy that I refer to her as troublesome. Though I received word from my ward that she is taking things a bit slower and more cautiously at least for the time being." Mitsu would say with a shrug, he did not wish to delve as deep into talk of the young Kunoichi's past without her present, nor with a stranger who is on the villages hit list. "And while the two of us might be overkill, my presence will keep the other Anbu who have been watching you off and on at bay, keeping them from trying to pull a stupid. You know what I mean right"

Mitsu would shrug and gesture for Jinnosuke to lead on, the former mist swordsman would lead the way towards the city of Tanzaku Gai. Once there the pair was intercepted by a gruff guard, a quick glance noted about a half dozen total at this entrance. Though when neither Mitsu nor Jinno would relinquish the older guard would try to swing his overcompensation of a sword though before the blade could even make it half way through the swing it was met by Jinno's blade and the guard would grasp his neck which was bleeding from where Jinno had slashed him. Stepping up next to Jinno Mitsu would quietly say something in the wanderers ear "You know you didn't need to do that, Jinnosuke, and next time you do something like that while we are on this mission it better be one of the bandits, we do not need unnecessary bloodshed, even if it is from a prick who is barely better than those we hunt."

Stepping in front of Jinno, Mitsu would look down at the guard captain shaking his head before flashing a gaze to the rest of the guards by the door. "I am a Jounin of Konohagakure no sato, This man is with me, stand down and let us pass, because frankly I don't think you want to explain to your boss about the mess at the gate, or the reason why their deal with the village for cheaper mission rates are done."

The guards went from bewildered, to shocked, to bowing to the pair practically groveling for mercy. Taking a moment Mitsu would kneel by the guard captain handing him some gauze to and increasing the pressure on the wound, it would be close but he might still survive this encounter. "Hey you, yeah you the one still pissing himself, get this man to the hospital, lest you want him to die from this."

Flashing Jinno a relatively cruel look he would gesture for him to continue to lead the way since he seemed to have an idea where he was going. Though Mitsu himself did have a few contacts in the town he could call on if need be.

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 9:29 am

Jinnosuke didn't really agree with the Uchiha's assessment, though it seemed that something had been done to keep the girl in check.. for now at least. "Well I am glad to hear it" He was sure that their paths would cross again at some point, but for now he had more pressing matters to attend to. Such as the mention of a number of ANBU that had been tracking him. "They haven't done anything stupid yet, and I don't intend on making an enemy of your village. Regardless of what they consider me" It was certainly an odd position to take, it was likely that he was on the high end of the bounty list.

The scuffle with the guards was over well before they had managed to react in kind, Jinno watched with a cold silence as the man before him started bleeding out before him, despite Mitsukai's words, the swordsman considered these 'guards' as little more than thugs on the Wolf's payroll. If he weren't facing two of the most dangerous men in the country, Jinno was sure that they would have taken their time fleecing travelers attempting to find sanctuary within the city walls.

"Open the gate or I will open it for you" He ordered, as a number of fellow guards came to try and save their captain. Luckily for them, they seemed smart enough to realize what they were dealing with here and soon the heavy gates would be drawn open for the two shinobi to enter. They found themselves upon the main road of the town. Those inside looked worried, though seeing Mitsukai seemed to reassure them somewhat. "They will know we're coming, be ready for an ambush" though the chances a rabble of bandits successfully posing a threat to them.

The main road lead directly to their destination, a castle in ruins that acted as a central hub for operations. Narcotics, trafficking, racketeering. "So, front gate?" He glanced aside at the Uchiha, drawing his blade as they got within eyeshot of the fortress.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:22 am

Apparently their point was made as the guards opened the gate without even so much as another question. As they made their way down the street Jinno made a comment that caused Mitsu to do a double take grabbing Jinno by the shoulder to stop him, "Okay you apparently know more about this Band of the Wolf than you implied earlier. What do you mean them expecting us, are you saying that their home base is here?"

Mitsu's eyes would dart across the street they were walking around scanning alleys and rooftops for potential attackers. Cause even with the pair of them being probably the deadliest combined force in the world, a stray arrow that catches them unaware could bring them down just as easily as if they were a deer too slow to avoid their hunter. "Why don't you spill the beans before we go charging in, because if this is just an info gathering mission we can do that without killing them, but if this is their home turf I might end up leveling most of the village myself."

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:39 am

Jinno paused as he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning his head slightly with a raised eyebrow. "I've spent my time tracking them down. I don't know who leads their operation, or where their operate from. I do know that they run this city though" With a casual step forward, the swordsman went on his way up towards the center, at a more cautious pace to allow time for explanations.

"I wouldn't suggest leveling the place though, most of these people don't work for them. You're looking for the 'elected' officials, guard force, most of the wealthy families. I've heard they even have a deal with the Daimyo. It's good for business here, well defended and secure."

The Rogue was certain in his words, and it was surprising that the shinobi of the Leaf didn't know more about the place. It wasn't obvious by any means, outside of people 'in the know' this seemed like a fairly ordinary settlement.. perhaps a little rougher than most. But their goods were cheap and of a general good quality. People might have decided to think twice if they knew all of it was stolen merchandise however.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 4:29 am

"Fair enough, and yeah the front gate works for me, the sooner we get in there and crack a few skulls the sooner we deprive this pack of it's alpha, and cause whats left of it to either die or scatter." Mitsu would say, he was skeptical about Jinno's information, though if it was accurate it would make sense as to why the village had been having issues tracking down the heads of this organization, because the village has not tried looking into anyone who would have direct connections to the Daimyo, or any of their trade partners. So in a way it was a perfect cover, one that the village would not break without any concrete proof.

Leading the way down to the main street to the ruined castle that Jinnosuke was leading them to earlier Mitsu would draw his blade, the steel igniting as he made a series of slashes a flaming tiger forming that charged its way through the still standing gate destroying it. "Knock Knock, somebody has some explaining to do." On the other side of the gate stood about a dozen people in scraps of armor, shaking their naginata's leveled towards the gate and the two who just charged in.

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 4:59 am

Jinno doubted that they were going to find the Wolf today, there hadn't been a confirmed sighting on record. It was a true mystery, one that was going to take time to finally crack. "We need to make it quick, we would do best to capture at least some to question" He suggested before Mitsukai went ahead and started the assault on the ruined castle. With a sudden explosive mixture of ninjutsu and kenjutsu the gate was immediately sundered and the occupants were startled to say the least. Though aware enough to at least have their weapons pointed in the right direction.

However, as was to be expected, the following flurry of violence was short lived at best. With the moment of surprise, Jinno burst through the cloud of debris before it settled, giving himself a greater edge in the initial stages of the fight. Each strike that followed could be considered a work of art in its own right, showing complete mastery of the weapon he carried. No energy wasted as he darted through the crowd before him, cleaving through with a practiced ease.

Though there was no rest for the two shinobi as more began flooding out of their hiding spaces, leaping from the battlements and out of the various nooks and crannies that littered the open space of the bailey before them. at least a dozen more immidiately went to work, flanking and attempting to surround the two before things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Mitsu would smirk as Jinno went from 'capture someone alive' to exercising his artistic capability with a blade, drawing the blood and lives from the guards as if it was nothing more than paint on a canvas. Though the initial guards were not all the pair was going to have to deal with as more came the way out of the wood works surrounding the pair trying to keep them in check before they got too wild.

Mitsu's smirk would stretch into a full blown smile, his crimson eyes already in effect perceiving the world through practical slow motion, catching each and every detail, and micro-twitch of the guards. In a blur the heads of half of their spears would start falling to the ground followed by their wielders though without the bloodshed that Jinno had as Mitsu used the back of his blade to knock them unconscious, grabbing the last one he struck by the back of the neck he would wait for Jinno to finish what he was going to do with the remaining guards.

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 11:12 pm

The storm of steel that Jinnosuke had brought upon their foes would wind down, ending with a flourish of his blade before holstering it once more. In his wake was a pile of bodies and severed limbs. Though he did note that he had specifically asked for a live capture, he just couldn't bring himself to spare these men, knowing what it is they did for a living. As expected, Mitsukai dispatched his own foes just as swiftly, perhaps not with the same level of fancy swordplay.

Some who had been hesistant to jump into the fray had now retreated, moving back into the depths of the castle. What good it would do them wasn't clear to see. "They'll be trying to get away, it wouldn't be much of a castle without some form of escape tunnel." He stepped in to the one guard that Mitsukai had left concious enough to talk. "So where would that tunnel be?" a simple enough question, though the tone being used by the generally affable swordsman was certainly a lot more intimidating than normal.

The guard struggled, though he wasn't able to break free of the Uchiha's grasp. "Would you like to convince him, or should I?" He drew his blade once more, ready to begin their interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 3:12 am

"Oh I think I got it" Mitsu would say gesturing in front of the man's face, a genjutsu laced through his finger tips capturing the man's consciousness. The guards eyes widened in terror as in his mind he saw Mitsu's hand form a couple of hand seals before igniting inching closer and closer to his face feeling the heat of the flames radiating from the hand as the burning fingers inched closer to his eyes. "Now why don't you answer the nice man's question before I boil your eyes out of your head."

A strong scent of urine filled the air as the fighter just started blubbering "I don't know, I don't, I was just paid to watch the gate... please don't hurt me." Tsking through his teeth Mitsu manipulated the illusion so that the burning hand grasped the guards face causing him to scream in agony until he passed out, though it would be safe to say he will be relieved to find his face still in one piece when he wakes. "My money would be on either the throne room or the master bedroom having access to the escape tunnels... there might also be others, though the question would be do they all lead to the same escape tunnel or does each door lead to their own exit"

With the guard a foaming mess on the ground Mitsu would just lead the way into the palace his scarlet eyes scanning the walls and floors for anything that might reveal a hidden pathway.

Ronin (Cl0sed) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 pm

Jinno just shook his head as the Uchiha went to work, seeing just how easily one of these men could be coerced into selling out their comrades. Though it was certainly expected when it came to the Uchiha clan, known for the rather potent dojutsu. He could only ponder how his father would have reacted to such power from a single clan. If the Uchiha had been a part of the Mist village it was certain that he would have kept them as low as possible... perhaps his reign would have been over even sooner than it had by trying the same with the Yuki.

Regardless, they were quickly moving onwards into the castle, most of the group had either disbanded at the sight of their comrades being reduced to little more than a pile of limbs or had moved further in to find a better defensive position. "I sense a number of chakra signatures... though most are less than potent" He revealed his nature as a sensor type, possibly the reason he had been able to tell that Mitsukai had been following him earlier.

"Lets try the throne room... the strongest seem to be converging there"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ronin (Cl0sed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronin (Cl0sed)   Ronin (Cl0sed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronin (Cl0sed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Cities :: Tanzaku Gai-
Jump to: