Latest topics
» Naruto Beginnings
A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeby Xi Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:03 am

» Return of the top poster?!
A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeby Ika Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

» A Lesson for the Tanuki
A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeby Conceited Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 pm

» Meeting the New Generation
A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeby OnyxLockdown Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 pm

» Ronin (Cl0sed)
A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeby Makishima Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 pm

A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

A relaxing day off (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

A relaxing day off (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 9:25 pm

Anna stretched letting out a yawn moving out of her clan district of Suna. Dealing with the Elders of the Rinha were pains especially when setting up any needed burial ceremonies and rituals they do to honor those that have either passed or are in the process of passing. She was the selected leader and was required to tend to all matters privately and on her own "Another name in the scroll.. We are slowly falling to time like that other clan ages ago...the poor survivors." She whispered to herself shaking the thoughts aside.

She looked forward deciding since it was lucus's day to watch Rin and hopefully keep herself and him out of trouble. She decided she was going to just enjoy some time alone hopefully. Though she doubt she would be alone.

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 5:28 pm

Ayaka strode through the village on her own. Carefully selected outfit that covered her right arm and leg in loosely draped cloth while her left side happened to show off just a little more. It wasn't uncommon for this sort of clothing to be worn, though the puppeteer had her own reasons for looking so asymmetrical. Not that most would be able to tell, she had trained herself quite well on how to walk and move without giving away her secrets. Only the most perceptive would even notice that there was something a little off.

Which was why she was out and about today, her self-created designs were in need of maintenance, and she didn't have the parts to properly sort that out. However, on her way, she stumbled upon a familiar face. Anna Rinha, a personal saviour and something of a Mother figure to the girl. She waved her gloved right hand and approached. "Good morning! You're sure up early today" It wasn't exactly 'early' but Ayaka tended to consider her time differently to most others. They hadn't seen each other for a little while, but the jounin could tell the girl was more than happy to see her.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:07 pm

Anna looked around in debate of what she should do calculating on the possibilities of Her selected adoptive daughter rin possibly causing havoc or the rebellious Genin known as Sakoto coming to bug her of a new weapon design. or maybe the mouse sage might come bug her for her secret stash of booze. She snapped back to reality hearing a familiar voice to see it was a familiar face that was somewhat happy to see her "Oh Ayaka...Good morning, or afternoon? Whatever time of day it is."She called back walking quickly over to the girl "How are you feeling today? I do hope you are feeling much better then you have in the past. You certainly seem to be handling things better. "Spoke Anna with a smile looking Ayaka over quickly just allowing the puppeteer in her to just come out wanting to see how the girl was doing with her visible notable features.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:23 pm

Looking at her directly, there wasn't exactly much to see from the girl. Her clothing was purposfully chosen to prevent anyone from learning her little secret. However, Anna had helped her come up with the designs, at least somewhat. "Well, I guess I can't complain. I think my disguise is working, no one even looked at me weird today" The two puppeteers were similar in that much, Ayaka was a lot more mechanical in the end. She lifted her right hand and let the long sleeve fall back, revealing a shiny steel arm. Lightweight and sleek, and new as far as Anna could tell. "I just finished this one. I think my designs are getting pretty good"

To demonstrate, with but the slightest twitch of a finger the internal mechanisms sprung to life. A razor sharp blade springing from the wrist as she held her palm back. And just as quickly as it appeared, she let it retract and moved her hand parallel to her wrist to let a small panel pop up, revealing a double barreled senbon launcher. "What do you think? Pretty cool right?"
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:49 pm

"Looking pretty nice. Though metal can wore greatly in this sandy mess hole we call home so cleaning most be rough. Might i suggest something like a form fitting sleeve to go over your limbs to keep the sand out? I have a special lacker coating on my wooden prospects because I like the way it looks and feels and a lot easier to manage then metal for my opinion. Then again I use my own chakra flow and clan abilities to move my limb with ease." She spoke with a smile "if you want, we can speak more in my workshop if it is more comfortable for you...Unless you wish to talk over some tea in public." She said happy to see the girl was accepting and making the prospects her own with her own design.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:55 pm

"I'd end up having to replace my sleeve all the time or it'd get caught in the mechanisms" Her own technique wasn't too dissimilar to Anna's, though it relied on a complex usage of the chakra strings being put through the internals to work everything. "It's all sealed up nicely though, so I won't have to clean it out too often"

She loved talking shop though, the number of people who made things like this were incredibly limited. Most other puppet creators tended to snub her, but the jounin was already ready to give advice. "Well, I guess the workshop would be good! I always feel at home there" she let the arm fall along with the sleeve to then let Anna lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 7:08 pm

"I can see how that can get caught I suppose then again I just never thought of such a design. "She spoke allowing her puppet maker side really show leading her to the Rinha distract of Suna to her own home heading to her shop towards the back of her home "welcome to my sanctuary. "She spoke opening the door to a massive room. there was no said ceiling other then rafters showing various frames and limbs of puppets rather they were projects in the making or an old thing she was just tinkering with. "Make yourself at home. I am excited to see how far you came to making your limbs your own."She spoke.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Ayaka just nodded and followed along, heading into the puppet master's sanctum. It wasn't something she got to see too often. Most kept their secrets very well hidden, so being invited in was certainly a sign of trust at the very least. It seemed at least a little neater than her own workshop, and much more spacious.

"Well, you can have a look if you like" She reaches up to her shoulder and with a practiced twist, the entire assembly clicked and moved off the attachment. She placed the thing on a clear spot on a bench. The arm looked brand new, fully articulated and astoundingly complex for such a young girl to have created. It very clearly meant to emulate a real arm as closely as possible. While her earlier attempts had looked skeletal or unnatural to say the least.

"I don't think anyone else has really had much of a look.. I don't tend to take it off when other people are around" She admitted, though it was hardly going to come as a surprise. Ayaka had always felt like an outsider in the Village, and had some troubles with the other students due to her oddities. Before they had been attacked, the Shimamoto wandering clan were considered little more than swindlers and scavengers, so drumming up any sort of sympathy was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 pm

Anna moved some of the various items on her main workshop table , giving her some space as she watched the girl remove the limb with ease. She lightly lifted it up, taking a careful look at the design and craftsmanship of the limb in question "I wouldn't expect you to remove it nearly at all. I really only ever remove my arm when I am laying down to sleep cause I have no need for it other then when I am awake and well since I went with a classic wood and slight metal combination along with my own clan specialty. "She spoke "However, I will say I am impressed with your work towards taking my simple design and changing it into your own. I am proud of you and honestly excited to see how it will be in a few years. "She added

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 1:59 pm

"Well it's easier to look it over I guess. I don't like taking them off" The mechanism was truly quite something, endlessly complex systems all working through the manipulation of chakra strings. It was typical of the wandering tinkers, their knack for creation seemed to be innate. Ayaka was no different of course, ,and with her extra training it was even more clear she had a level of mastery beyond her years with this little device.

"I have a few plans for what I want to do next! I don't think I can pull it off yet but I know exactly what I want to do" When Anna was done, the girl took her arm and slotted it back into place. She reconnected her strings and the whole thing came to life like it were brand new. "I've been practicing moving naturally. People can't even tell anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 1:46 pm

"Well it is a wonderous thing and you should be proud of it cause the little bit I done to just make you a easy working arm you have adjusted and adapted it to your own design and want. Most don't try such things but true tinkers and puppeteers. We shape the world and items to our own design at our will. I am very proud to see how much you grown from disliking having such an item as a limb to wanting to make it even more your own. It warms the mother inside me to see you shine with such hope and desire to grow. Never lose that on your path through this life. "she spoke with a smile rolling up her sleeve allowing her simple looking wooden puppet like arm to move effortlessly folding in with her other infront of her chest "So what plans do you have for the future?" she asked

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2020 3:07 pm

It was nice having such praise loaded up on her, outside of Anna there wasn't really anyone for Ayaka to turn to. Though she wasn't going to agree that she had stopped disliking her prosthesis. The truth was it was a constant reminder of what she had lost, and her tinkering was little more than a way to make the best of a bad situation.

"Well, I have some ideas on improving these. Maybe get into metallurgy so I can fabricate my own stuff" she vaguely motioned to her artificial limbs. "I just want to start going on proper missions. Learning more. I don't really have anything else" She never really planned that far ahead. Often too busy messing about in her workshop to think much about the future.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 9:47 pm

"well I am making a squad I think you would be a perfect edition to it. There will be my little daughter Rin and a member from my own clan Sakoto. you all have some form of manipulation and well you all have some interaction and matter in my life one way or another. Also working with them both and I feel that you would benefit from being around Sakoto as she has her own way of making a weapon style of her own. Rin might be able to help you socialize and her being..well the Jinjurriki of this village. Fighting and testing her sand against your prosthetic limbs and weapons." She said waiting for her reaction. Anna has been given the task of creating a team for Suna. She accepted on the one condition she got to choose her team no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 3:13 pm

"Really? There's already a team?" That was a surprise, she had been waiting for a while now for news of her placement, all the way back when she graduated she was told that her rather unique circumstance made it hard to find a suitable team. What Ayaka figured was it meant none of the jounin wanted a girl with one good arm and some experimental prosthesis on the team. She understood it, though it didn't make this form of rejection hurt any less...

It sounded like an interesting bunch, another puppeteer and the Jinchuriki of the village all in one place. "Well, that's great news! I can't wait to meet everyone" a genuine smile followed, a rare expression for the kunoichi these days. "Oh, I've been working on something else too" She figured it was a good a time as any to try them out, the girl withdrew a scroll and rolled it out on the table, a simple surge of chakra unleashed her newest devices. Two small metallic spider-like puppets, with eight spindly legs and a central 'core'. One seemed to have a sturdier central body while the other housed what looked to be a launching mechanism. "They're swarm puppets" she sent out a single string that connected through  one to the other, which allowed her control over both, the little synthetic creatures began skittering around, surprisingly agile.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 4:51 pm

"Yes, The Kazekage requested for me to run a team so I put the condition that I choose the three I know will benefit from me the most. Maybe it was biases. However, I feel you three will interact a lot better and grow stronger bonds while all having an interest in a specialty of mine. Minus my daughter having shikaku inside her, that is for more security reasons and that fact i know she really can't be handled by anyone else. I think over all it will be great "She spoke with a smile.

Hearing there was another surprise from Ayaka, Anna moved over to the young girl watching her release the small creations "they are so tiny but so cute." She said with a smile crouching down to get a better look "But I will say that is amazing to see and I am proud of you" she said with a smile fascinated with the little creatures

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing day off (Open)   A relaxing day off (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A relaxing day off (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Kaze no Kuni (Wind Country) :: Sunagakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Sand) :: Other places-
Jump to: