Latest topics
» Naruto Beginnings
Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeby Xi Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:03 am

» Return of the top poster?!
Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeby Ika Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

» A Lesson for the Tanuki
Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeby Conceited Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 pm

» Meeting the New Generation
Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeby OnyxLockdown Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 pm

» Ronin (Cl0sed)
Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeby Makishima Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 pm

A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 3:16 am

Behind a large wooden desk sat a man who not 1 week prior announced his plans to the entire village, though much to his dismay it seemed that not one of the shinobi under his care had shown the drive to take up the gauntlet he threw down to them. No increase in missions, or training, this rather discouraging news especially in reference to the villages mischievous little tanuki is what brought us to this current moment. Sitting there, in his formal Kazekage robe, the hat to one side of the desk Mugen held his hands folded on his desk, his eyes glaring at the door awaiting the arrival of the person assigned to be the care taker of the one who should be seeing to Rin's training, and making sure that the one who should be the brightest spot in the villages future lives up to that role.

I know I should not be too hard on Lucus, Rin's file is full of reports of just how rambunctious she is but I need to make sure that he fully understands the severity of our future, and properly relays that information to the young one. I do not wish for her to be a weapon, but she needs to understand just how important her power is, and how to use it responsibly... which means no more attempting to tear down and remake the buildings that make up the village. Seconds ticked by slowly, Mugen had sent out the invite that morning and cleared the rest of his schedule so that whenever Lucus was able to pry himself away from Rin long enough for a chat.

Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 3:44 am

I feel like... I should probably be running away from here. Lucus thought to himself as he stood to the side of the door leading to the Kazekage's office. He could feel the intensity of the gaze that lay beyond that door and it made every fiber of his being want to be anywhere but there. Especially since he knew the reason for the meeting and he wasn't looking forward to it to begin with. Especially after Rin's... attempts at remodeling the very off they were standing in. He could still see piles of sand here and there. Still, this was something he had to do and he took a deep breathe to calm down his nerves before entering the room.
"Lord Kazekage. Sorry for taking so long to arrive. Rin was... very curious as to where I was going so it took some time for me to distract her before I could come here. I'm not sure how much time we have left though." He said while bowing to Mugen. "Is this about the... 'remodeling' incident the other day? I can assure you, she's still not off the hook for that yet."
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 3:42 am

"Oh I figured she would keep you busy, might I suggest learning a clone technique, might make ditching her easier, or at least keeping an eye on her to prevent another remodeling situation from happening again." Mugen would say, his eyes still narrowed to daggers, as he looked Lucas over from top to bottom, a dusting of sand covering his clothes, not too uncommon for residents of the land of wind. "And don't punish her too hard, she was bored. Best you can do is keep her busy, and take her out on the occasional missions train her... basically make her so tired she doesn't have any energy to get into trouble."

"Which actually brings us to the point of this meeting... You need to step it up, I need you to do a better job training her and impressing upon her the importance of her role in this village. I appreciate that she is young and needs to have fun, but you need to make sure that she sticks to her training, and she does jobs to better the village." Mugen would say before rooting around in his desk like he was looking for something "If you and Anna are not up for the task, then we might need to find another caretaker for her."

Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 3:24 am

"Even when I do use a clone technique of some kind, she figures it out quickly and ditches the clone quickly. As for punishing her, we're not being too hard. After all, we're not unreasonable people. We basically just grounded her, though keeping her in one place is challenging since she's such a ball of energy." Lucus said, keeping his tone casual but guarded. He had very little reason to believe he had been called here for just a casual conversation about Rin. As it turns out, he was half right and when the Kazekage made his threat, Lucus' eyes narrowed and he leaned forward in his seat, the usual relaxed air that surrounded him vanishing. "Oh, sure, change her guardian. Force her to be with someone who doesn't understand her and might try to force her to be someone she isn't. Let's see how often the Shukaku comes out. Powerful though you might be, I'm sure the village will be so much better after a giant sand tanuki goes on a rampage.

She is still a child and an exceptionally stubborn one at that. Maybe if you put her on a team, so she could try and make some friends while going out on jobs. However, if you want to do that and keep her in line, either Anna or I have to be with her. Since I'm not a Jonin, I can't lead a squad but Anna could. It would make things easier. On top of that, putting her on a team will help her train and do good for the village.

However, Rin is not a weapon. She's not some object you can send were you need and expect good results. She is just a child. Allow her to be one.
"
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 6:37 am

"So it appears that you too need far more training if a little girl can get the better of you, even if it is just a clone. Though I am glad you aren't being too unreasonable with her." Mugen would say, "As for the changing of her guardians, I don't want to have to do something like that but if neither you nor Anna can keep her from disrupting the lives of the rest of the village then apparently changes have to be made. Plus she is on a team, lead by Anna with Satoko as a teammate, though they have yet to take any missions and apparently their training sessions aren't working at keeping the little Tanuki from being restless."

"And why you may not be able to lead a full squad, I am giving you permission to take Rin out on missions which you are more than capable of doing." Mugen would slam his fist down on his desk hard, the banging noise resonating throughout the the room as if to punctuate his point "I never said that she was a weapon, just that she has responsibilities, which do not include remodeling perfectly good buildings. The reason I am emphasizing her training and taking her out on missions is to help burn her energy."

Mugen would soften up a bit, "As much as I would allow her to just play and have fun, as most children her age should be able to. But with the combination of the powers she has at her disposal and the harsh nature of the very land we live in we as a village can not afford it. If we can get our village in a better position on a whole in the near future then she and all of the other children in the country can frolic as they see fit."

Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 12:53 am

"You vastly underestimate how clever children can be when they want to do something. On top of that, Rin seems to be a bit sharper when it comes to her senses. Possibly due to being a Jinchurriki. I don't know. Either way, when she wants to go out and do something, she's even capable of slipping past Anna from time to time. And Anna is far stronger and more astute then I am." Lucus said, in a voice of forced calm. "As for her disruptions, they're little more then harmless pranks or ideas. She simply thought she could make the village look nicer. And if you think about it, such a thing might help the morale of every living here. I know it's hard but I do have to agree with her. The Village can be a bit bland to look at sometimes.

I will, however, take your suggestion. I'm sure me and Anna could take her and Satoko out on a mission or two. Rin won't be happy with it though, since she loathes the idea of having Anna give attention to anyone . So, having the both of us there to make sure she doesn't harm Satoko in some way seems like a proper precaution to take.

Is there anything else you wanted to address while I'm here?
"
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 2:57 am

"Do I? While I might be mildly underestimating Rin herself as I have not spent time alone with her to see how she differs from the majority, but I have spent time with more than my fair share of kids." Mugen would say, keeping is tone gentle as he went, "While they may on the surface seem harmless, attempting to rebuild a building that is currently in use might be problematic. And if the both of you feel that the village could use some remodeling there are proper channels through which it can be addressed and considered where proper safety measures can be put into place in the process."

"Hell if she just wants to put her building skills to the test, we have miles upon miles of a sandbox for her to play in where the lives of our neighbors aren't going to be at risk. And so long as there is someone there to make sure some nasty critter doesn't get her if she over does it. I will wholeheartedly support those actions." Mugen would sit there and ponder for a moment "As for her rivalry with Satoko, it might be worthwhile to foster it, and let it grow, allowing the two of them to push each other to be better rivals... though the hard part would be curbing the potential killing and or permanent maiming of both parties. Hmmm.... if you think you and Anna can pull that off then this meeting will have been worthwhile."

"The only other thing I would like to address is, what is your opinion on the goals I have for this village, and where do you see yourself in them?"

Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 4:12 am

"I understand your plan on taking land from the Land of Stone. It's an inherently risky one though. You're going to be putting us in a position were we either get into a war or we managed to get this land by the skin of our teeth without much conflict. Regardless, we both know we're likely going to lose a lot of people. More so if the war scenario occurs. Sadly, I doubt there is going to be much of a chance at diplomacy. There isn't much we can offer then land of Stone or any of the other nations. The only thing we can be thankful for is the fact that the desert is so hard to navigate through and that most of our enemies won't be able to get through it to here without suffering some number of casualties along the way, unless they take precautions." Lucus said, his tone thoughtful. "As for my place in your plans, I have no idea. I'm just Rin's caretaker at this point. It's been my job for a while and although she can be troublesome, she is still a good girl and one I enjoy taking care of. I'm content to remain that way. But I will fight as needed. Of that, you can be certain."
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 5:54 am

"I do see the risk in the plan itself, however with what little remains of the land of earths ninja forces being scattered without leadership now would be the time for the least amount of risk to our friends and family. While we can't dismiss the land of earth's standing army my reports have them scattered across the country trying to figure out what happened to Iwagakure." Mugen would say with a smirk, "Who knows, if we get a strong enough foothold we might be able to force negotiations between the two daimyo's"

"Don't get me wrong, I am not foolish enough to think that we will get through this without a scratch. But the final outcome will be worth it, at least it should be, so long as we mitigate the losses to the best of our ability." Mugen would shrug at Lucas' thought "Well you are not just a care taker, you are a Chuunin of the village as well, and you should hold more pride in that. Though I suppose your role as Rin's guardian will do for now. If there was nothing else, I would suggest getting back out there before our lovable demon gets into any trouble"

Should Lucus get up to leave Mugen would stop him long enough to toss a sucker his way "For Rin"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)   Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite Patience (Mugen and Lucus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Kaze no Kuni (Wind Country) :: Sunagakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Sand) :: Administration Building-
Jump to: