» Return of the top poster?!
Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeby Ika Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

» A Lesson for the Tanuki
Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeby Conceited Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 pm

» Meeting the New Generation
Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeby OnyxLockdown Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 pm

» Ronin (Cl0sed)
Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeby Makishima Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 pm

A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Renovating With Rin [O]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conceited

Conceited

Renovating With Rin [O] Empty
PostSubject: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 4:47 am

yoAybwU.pngGenius. That’s the thought that would cross everyone’s minds - excluding Lucus - once Rin was done.

The administration office, which just so happened to serve as the Kazekage’s workplace, was an absolute eyesore. Once a shiny example of structural genius was now terribly outdated and beyond bland. And, frankly, Rin was done staring at it. If she could, she would tear the whole thing down and begin anew. However, she could not achieve that on her own and it wasn’t like she could enlist the assistance of her parents - she already got an earful from her father due to a slip of the tongue.

However, she could remodel the outside and, some other day, work on reconfiguring the interior to her liking. With her brilliant plan, which she spent two agonizing hours over before finally making a decision, the office would be an architectural masterpiece in no time. She just needed to get started and what better way than to work from the top down.

And, that’s where anyone could find the pint-sized troublemaker with her haphazardly drawn blueprint and the most mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:01 am

"Oh... I got the worse feeling." Lucus said to himself as a shiver running down his spine caused him to sit upright. He was well aware of this feeling and it usually only came when Rin had devised some sort of thing resembling a plan and was now acting on it. It was possibly a sixth sense he had developed due to being her father for some time. He knew he had prescious little time to act and to find her.

Dashing out of the house, he began asking around to see if anyone had seen Rin before eventually stumbling across someone who had.
"Satoko, have you seen Rin at all this morning?" He asked the young Rinha as he almost passed her by.

"Hm? Yeah I did. She was running off towards the center of town earlier today." The girl said, her expression confused.

"Okay, thank you. Can you let Anna know that there might be trouble to and prepare herself to help me catch Rin. Call it a feeling." He said before dashing off. Satoko looked exceptionally confused but didn't question the man and ran off to find the head of her clan while Lucus continued his search.
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 2:52 am

滅日ほろびさざ

Sat atop the administration building, Saza found himself with a perfect view of the city. Buildings of adobe and clay stretched out far beyond him; all the little people bustling going to and fro in the streets below looked like ants from this height. Further than that stood the great walls that surrounded the village, and even further stretched the sea of sand that formed this city's moat, framed above the horizon by a canvas of blue and orange as the sun rose lazily over the desert. The teen took a drag from his pipe as lazily as the sun did, leaning back on his other hand. What a view.

It was while he was admiring that view that Saza spied with his little eye a certain tiny terror observing the very building on which he sat, a paper of some kind in her hand, and a grin splayed all over her face, as though she had devised the ultimate plan. It was a look that promised chaos, or simply an amusing day. Eagle-eyed Saza could see that much written on her face, but the rest was beyond him. He would have to ask her himself.

Letting a vortex of wind surge around his feet, he leapt into the air. His mastery of the element allowed him to catapult himself much further than any normal human could jump, and he landed precisely to boot, coming to the ground gently behind the Jinchuuriki. "Yo! Looks like someone has big plans. Care to share?" He could see the scribbles on the paper she held but he had no idea what they meant. However, with the way Rin looked at the Kazekage's tower, he had an inkling of what they might concern.

Have a nice day! (Roster)
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 2:20 pm

Anna was out busy running some errands since it was lucus's day to watch rin, what could go wrong right? certainty not occupying the adorable terror was their adopted daughter. She wasn't that surprised seeing the small figure outside and above the Kazekage's office "Oh Rin.."She spoke hopping up to the roofs summoning her serpent puppet having it lift her up to rin seeing Saza there as well "Rin...Where is Lucus...What are you planning?' asked Anna folding her arms infront of her chest moving the chakra strings to her puppet to look at the drawing of rin's blueprint letting out a light sigh admiring the imagination of the girl

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 3:47 am

yoAybwU.pngBefore Rin could turn to explain her devious plan to restructure the administration, a squeak escaped pass her very lips as she found herself hoisted up. To her credit, she doesn’t remain stunned for long, the voice of her beloved mother floating into her ears. Fairly quickly, a sheepish grin painted itself across her face and if she could, she’d scratch the back of her head. She did chuckle.

“Rin left papa.”

She cheerfully stated, feeling no need to further explain as she quickly steered towards answering the second inquiry.

“Rin bout explain to mister best plan. Wanna remodel kazekage office. Make it great again. Momma and mister wanna help?”

She cocked her head to the side and stared at Anna and Saza earnestly.

“Rin think lots folks will like!”
Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 12:28 am

Thankfully, finding the missing tanuki was not the hardest thing in the world. Despite her massive amount of energy, Rin could be a bit lazy when it came to traveling through town. All Lucus had to do was ask around to see if anyone had seen a small cloud of sand zipping through the village and he quickly got a lead. Rin was indeed heading towards the center of town, where the Kazekage's office was. That feeling of dread growing, he sped up and found her within a few minutes, with some company to boot. Using the same Jutsu as Saza, he landed on the cloud of sand next to Rin.
"Well, looks like you're pretty popular today Rinny. Having a little party up here without your Papa?" He asked before turning to Anna and Saza. "It's nice to see you Saza, especially when you're sober. It's not a sight I see very frequently. How's life been treating you?

Also, I'm sorry Anna. I took my eyes off her for five minutes and she slipped out. It's entirely my fault. Please telll me she hasn't done anything reckless yet. If so, I'll take full responsibility for whatever she did, since I was in charge of watching over her when it happened.
"
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:50 am

滅日ほろびさざ

Much to Saza's chagrin, Anna appeared, as she always did. For once she didn't seem interested in chastizing Saza over his habits, instead choosing to worry about Rin and what she was planning. Always a spoilsport, there was no doubt in Saza's mind that while she was here there would be no reimagining the Kazekage's anything, and that would make for a very unproductive day.

Shortly after, Lucus appeared, as he always did. He greeted Rin quickly and turned his attention to Saza, throwing in a quick barb about his drinking habits and never being sober. "Of course," Saza quipped. "Sober me knows better than to seek you out." Where Lucus went, Anna generally was bound to follow, and the young Jonin didn't want any part of that. Even if it was the reverse this time, he wasn't any happier about it.

A mischievous grin grew on his face. "Anyway, Rin intentionally left you, so... buzz off, yeah?" He made a shooing gesture with his hand. "I can take care of her. She's got grand designs, ya know? And this is an enablers-only zone."

Have a nice day! (Roster)
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 3:18 pm

Anna sighed feeling the urge to tie Saza and Lucus together in a very small room till they made nice. She listening to rin before she smiled "Have you asked the new Lord kazekage about anything he would like adding...It is his office after all, maybe he has something you can add to this plan of yours Rin." She spoke in a gentle tone managing to be the motherly woman Rin saw her as. However deep down, she wanted to strangle the two others around them. One for not paying attention to Rin and the other for being his usual angsty teenage self. She needed to defuse the bomb that was this gathering and quick.

She looked towards lucus "It is fine. I got out of my meeting early and you should have done all I told you and this might not have happened. Saza...Did you ask the Kazekage if he has any wants for this renovation, Rin would like to do? I would hate for Mugen to want to punish you by banning you for all the bars in town. "She tease light hearteningly. She wouldn't mind seeing that but she knew the young jounin had ways of getting what he wanted, even if that is steal her own supply.

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Conceited

Conceited

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 2:42 am

yoAybwU.pngRin nodded her head firmly, the brightest smile etched on her face. She was, indeed, very popular, however unintentional it had been. She really wished her parents had waited until after she was done to show up. She already imagined the fun Saza and her could have with her project, and though her parents were now present, it would not stop her grand plans.

She’d just have to be really fast about the hand seals. Maybe once she was done dismantling the building, they would join in since defeat had already been served splendidly. However, first, she had to cover for her very willing accomplice.

“Rin good girl. Permission do outside only.”

She stated gleefully, her eyes sparkling as she stared at Anna.

“Let Rin down and she explain. Yes?”
Back to top Go down
Joshua Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 6:09 am

"Forget Mugen punishing Rin or Saza... well, at least Rin. If anyone will be brought in for punishment, it will be me. The severity of the punishment would vary depending on what our little Rinny did though." Lucus said to Anna before turning to Saza again with a small sigh. "Saza, I let her do most things she wants. If anything, I might spoil her too much. But we need to begin teaching her how to not be so selfish with her actions, unless we want her to be an innocent danger to the village. Which would be worse then an enemy village attacking. I'm all for her having fun so long as she doesn't bother the people of the village."

Turning to Rin, he sighed but gave her a small smile.
"Alright, explain your plan. We'll put it to a vote on what you can and cannot do. Does that sound fair enough?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renovating With Rin [O]   Renovating With Rin [O] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renovating With Rin [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Kaze no Kuni (Wind Country) :: Sunagakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Sand) :: Administration Building-
Jump to: