A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Learning of one's self

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Learning of one's self Empty
PostSubject: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 4:45 am

The land of mist, a once bloody place but now a new drizzle just might be able to start washing the blood stained land to allow a new and better existence for its people. One such person wasnt bugged by the massive change. She wasnt bugged by much of anything in this life. For those who know nothing she was given a simple name of ghost. Her snow white hair, the silent footsteps. She could be called a spirit of those who fallen to the blood mist and you would partially be correct. The supposed ghost was a simple and quiet girl known as Miyuki Masoko.

Today was much like every other day. She was sitting on a bench in a random street just observing those who past by. Her white kimono rested around her fair pale figure. Two white flowers rested in her equally white hair. Her pale eyes bright and empty with two different colors. The only thing odd was the blade that rested across her lap.

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:00 am

A stranger roamed through the center of the Hidden Mist Village. He looked like a vagrant, with tattered rice hat covering his face while his clothes seemed quite lived in. It was almost as if there was more repairs than original fabric. The only thing he carried that looked well kept was the blade at his hip. From a glance it was of exceptional make, and well maintained. It hadn't been to difficult to make his way into the village, even with the enhanced security in the days following the coup. Anyone else may have had trouble however, as the hidden tunnels under the village were treacherous and completely unmapped, those unfamiliar with their secrets often never found their way back into the light.

The man had stood before the monument to the previous Mizukage, the black ice crystals stained red in the center, a permanent grave to the man who had been so publicly dethroned. "So, it finally caught up with you..." The vagrant was conflicted, this was certainly an improvement for the village, in fact he might have done a similar thing had he not left so many years ago.

The man just turned away and went about his business, there was only one other thing he needed to make sure of before leaving again. Despite his disguise, it was already likely his presences had been noted. He wandered through the street until he found what he was looking for. Miyuki probably wouldn't notice someone had joined her on the bench until the stranger cleared his throat.

Before she could say a word, Jinno motioned for her silence. "Careful, we don't know who might be listening" a familiar voice to the girl, while he had grown since she had last seen him, it was unmistakable. "I'm glad to see you're okay Miyu. When I heard the news I had to come and see for myself" From what she could see, he looked different now. If not just world weary, perhaps the more striking difference with his hair being dyed, though peaks of the old red seemed to be coming through.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Miyuki just seemed to stare emptly at the street infront of her. Her own presence seemed to not exist to those who passed by. She blinked feeling a shift in the air around her. Soon noticing she had company and a familar one at that. She allowed her eyes to look at him from the corner seeing it was none other then the only man that she considered a friend.

She looked back forward listening to him speak while she closed her eyes. She lifted her hands before digging into her left sleeve pulling out a bag of cracker like treats. She held one as well as her sleeve bringing it up to her mouth before speaking in her usual soft tone "It is good to see you again Jinno-kun. We were wondering if we would see you again soon."she spoke" We have been fine, observing as instructed. Handlers have seem to all but dissappear after the lord's death."She spoke popping the cracker into her mouth bringing down her hand.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Jinno smiled, tilting his hat forward as he leans back into the bench, it seemed some had come through the whole mess unscathed. It was likely those handlers had been killed already, or they had fled at the news of his Father's death. "Well I'm glad you're doing okay, I was worried once I left they might have mistreated you." He started, noting that she was carrying the blade he had left her. It seemed the seal that tied the handle closed was still intact. "So, you haven't been practicing? That is a quality blade, you should learn how to use it one of these days"

Though she went on to confirm his suspicions about the handlers going missing, she still called his old man 'lord'. "You must be more careful, they'll be keeping an eye out for loyalists of the old regime." It sounded dire, but in the days following the coup order had been maintained fairly well. Most of the old guard had been purged before the duel between the old Mizukage and the new, so those who remained were smart enough to keep their heads low. Any open rebellion was dealt with swiftly.

"I can't believe the old man was taken out by that Yuki girl. The last time I saw her she was being carted away by the medical staff." There was a pang of guilt there, not for the fact he could have prevented this whole thing, but that he had condemned Suzume to the life she now lead due to his mercy. "What do you think of all this Miyu? What will you do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:08 pm

"Hm? It is the only name we knew him by."she spoke after finishing her chip bring another one to her mouth "We were allowed to graduate and become a ninja. With a simple instruction to not allow ourself be know until the lord mizu wishes for such a time we are required.He is gone what do we do now?"she asked curious opening her eyes looking towards him before looking away again.

She continued slowly eating her chips looking forwards "as for the blade. We have no use for something we never benn instructed to use or really required"she added blinking before looking down at the blade in her lap

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 2:51 am

"It would be best if you stopped mentioning him. He's gone and we are all better for it" It was odd really, when he heard the news of his Father's demise there was no real surprise. No sorrow for the loss or anger toward the perpetrator. He was taken away from thsi thought when Miyu asked what she was to do now. Her handlers were gone and for the first time there was no one there to tell her what to do next.

"I think you should reveal your secret to the Mizukage. She wouldn't let an asset to the village come to harm. And I want to believe she's going to be a good person, despite everything that has happened"

There was little else he could do, having the girl follow him now would be dangerous for her. Having taken to the life of a wandering swordsman while dodging hunter squads was not where a young girl should be. Particularly one that would unleash a tailed beast should the worst happen. "I left it for you, you should learn how to use it." The Mist village was well known for it's swordsmen, Jinno being an exceptional mention to that.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:45 am

Miyu listen to him taking in what he said while enjoying the chip like crackers. "We only know what we been told with no one else who should we turn. What if the new mizukage does not believe us or fully accept us?"asked Miyu "we are not good talking to others. Other don't understand us as we don't understand ourselves"she spoke putting away the small bag of snacks. This village knows not what we are or how we exactly work. It is still hard handling this..what you call it..freedom? Still very strange to us. How should we feel?"asked Miyu looking towards him legit confuses at the entire situtation

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 1:43 pm

It couldn't be an easy thing to do, simply approaching a woman who had very publicly taken power in the form of murdering her predecessor to reveal the existence of a second secret jinchuriki, who knew how she would react. "Well, perhaps we can go together?" He had protected Miyu for a long time before leaving after all, and he would continue to do so. The gulf in power between them was vast, much larger than their previous conflict... But this was important. If not only because she was in a precarious situation but because if someone else found out her secret first she could end up getting attacked or worse...

"Look, this is a very confusing time for everyone. We just have to make the most of this and keep you safe. You still trust me, right?" He stood up and offered the girl his hand. "Come on, I'll take you now." This was going to be a gamble, it had been quiet enough that Suzume wouldn't be on edge and perhaps be calm enough to hear them out. He was offering a great boon to the village after all, and that might just edge out whatever hatred she might have towards him.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Miyuki listened to him before looking forward again. " you're a wanted criminal...You risked so much just coming back. Are you sure you want to keep..risking this jinnommmrisk your freedom for us?"she asked hearing him ask if maybe it would help if he came along with her maybe to be able to speak on her part and maybe smoothh out any details of this situation. She adhusted the blade into her sash behind her before accepting his hand getting up. "We have no reason to not trust you. You are our only friend."She spoke knowing deep down he risked alot coming here and it was a relief to see him again alive and well after all this time.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 3:39 pm

"I was a wanted criminal under my Father's regime... Hopefully Suzume sees it that way too, huh?" He smiled as he helped the girl to her feet, like he always would when getting into mischief back in the day. It was just like him really, to play the hero when he had nothing to gain. And admirable quality but perhaps it would be his downfall one of these days.

The pair managed to walk through the village undetected, no one seemed to pay all too much attention to a vagrant and a child wandering around the village. At least until they neared the Mizukage's office, where a pair of guards stood either side as they approached. ANBU judging by their masks, and likely only there to act as a distraction while the rest observed.

Jinno moved the girl behind him as he walked forward, even as the duo drew their weapons. "Take one more step and it'll be your last" The swordsman paused, as if contemplating his next move. As the guard suggested, the moment he took his next step forward they both attack. Closing the distance in the blink of an eye, their blades glinting is the sun as they flashed through the air.

Fortunately for the pair, he had no intention on drawing blood. Catching the blade between his palms to twist and deliver a swift kick to the leaders jaw to send them sprawling back. The second was dispatched similarly. It was only then that the air seemed to get a chill.

The Mizukage herself stepped through the doors of the office, eyes locked on the vagrant who had so effortlessly taken out her guard. "I didn't come here to fig-" Jinno managed to get half way through his sentence as the woman made his impressive movements look slow in comparison. A blade of glistening black crystal forming as she aimed to bisect the traitor.

He managed to defend himself at least, drawing his blade just in time to deflect as best he could. He gritted his teeth, reaching a hand behind him to keep the girl back. The Mizukage stood ready, having drawn first blood judging by the seeping crimson from the swordsman's cheek. For now, they stood in a stalemate, with Jinno on the back foot as he held his own blade ready.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 4:13 pm

"But is it better not to?"she asked looking up towards him curious why he wanted to remain a criminal. This was confusing to her but she wasn't one to press on a life style she knew not of.

She walked with him not drawing attention cause they weren't odd things to be walking around. She looked around not knowing much of the city as she never really had time in the past to casually walking around. She kept close as her movements and footsteps bared near to no sound stopping with him infront of the mizukage office "familar home..."she spoke before looking around "observbers"she commented before feeling him pull her brhind him.

She reached forward grabbing on to the back of his shirt as leverage keeping close to him as she listened. She focused moving with jinno managing to keep close but out of the way.

She soon felt a sudden drop in tempature seeing the new mizukage come down. She hide behind jinno wincing some smelling fresh blood. She opened her eyes looking up at him. What was she to do? Should she help? Could she help? Was she allowed to do such a thing? "Jin-Jinno"she studdered unsure what she should do

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 4:42 pm

"Quiet Miyu, let me handle this" He held his ground, blade still held ready. The tension in the air was almost unbearable. Jinno wasn't about to let this go to waste already.

"You didn't kill the guards, explain yourself" Suzume narrowed her eyes, trying to get a read on why this man was going out of his way to try and speak to her. She could never forget that face, after all he was so very similar to his Father. Though that's not where she knew him from, in fact it was a far more personal matter. Their positions had changed since then though, where she had the power.

"I am not here for revenge. You've done this village a great service... It was something I never could have done" He admitted, the hand holding Miyu back growing tighter as the woman stepped forward. "I want to ask something of you"

The Mizukage's face was a mask, not reacting to this revelation of peaceful negotiation. "Speak" She finally commanded, though she wouldn't lower her guard.

"This girl, her name is Miyuki Masako. She is the Six-Tails jinchuriki. I was tasked to guard her shortly after graduation... I want you to take care of her" This was what finally got Suzume's attention, as her gaze shifted over to the girl hidden away behind the man.

"Why should I believe you? Show me your seal, girl" Their stalemate had not moved an inch, still tense as ever. But Jinno gave Miyu a reassuring pat on the head as he let her move around beside him. Now gaining the majority of Suzume's attention.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Miyu silenced herself feeling his grip on her hand tightened as she kept behind him hearing the woman move forward demanding an answer. She shut her eyes tightly unsure what to expect before opening her eyes hearing the woman wanting proof to see her seal. She slowly moved out from behind jinnosuke. Wary of showing the proof suzume wanted. She took a deep breath calming her nerves as the reassuring headpat helped.

She let go of his hand pullung her hair over her shoulder turning her back towards suzume. She loosened her kimono just enough to slip her left arm out of her sleeve showing a tanktop underneath before she reached behind pulling down her tanktop revealing a seal resting on her shoulder blade of her left shoulder "what he spokes of us is true...The previous kage has kept us hidden. Showing this is...or was against his rules for us."she spoke watching suzume over her shoulder unsure what the woman would think.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Suzume seemed to pause as she was shown the seal, though she wasn't an expert in fuinjutsu by any means, an intricate seal such as this one would indicate that perhaps the pair were telling the truth. But what she couldn't quite tell was what Jinno planned to get out of this exchange. "So it's true, I suppose that it wasn't the only secret he was keeping"

She didn't lower her guard however, not that she would ever admit it, Jinnosuke Moriyama was one of the most dangerous shinobi alive today, even the hint of an opening could prove fatal. Even so, if he was here to fight he wouldn't have brought the girl along with him, better to unleash her power if he was so keen on revenge...

"Please, It may be the work of my Father but she in innocent in this." He continued along his path, deciding to show sincerity by sheathing his blade and simply leaving himself at the woman's mercy. "Prove you are better than he was, build something up instead of destroying it"

The Mizukage paused, this seemed to be the mirror of their fight all those years ago. Except now it was her time to return the favour. "Very well. I will put her under my care, so long as I live, no harm will come to her. However, you can't stay here. I don't intend on hunting you, but the rebels could use you as a symbol for your father's legacy."

The man sighed, picking up his hat. "That sounds fine to me" He turned to the girl, swiftly helping her straighten up her outfit as he knelt before her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "There, Lady Mizukage will take care of you now. You'll be safe" He was taking the woman at her word, but there was little other choice. He gave the girl a hug and stood up, glancing over to the Mizukage again. "Do right by this village, and do right by her... That's all I can ask" He couldn't stay much longer, he gave the girl another pat on the head and turned. "Perhaps one day I might find a place here again, but until then, stay safe Miyu" He donned his hat once more and was soon setting off to be alone once more.

So there she was, standing meters away from Suzume Yuki, along with the two guards that had finally begun to stir. Suzume seemed preoccupied, focusing on the swordsman as he headed into exile, ensuring nothing else happened.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 2:43 pm

Miyu listened as she straightened herself up, with jinno's help watching between the two. she wasn't a master at telling one's body language or emotion as the concept always seemed to escape her. Maybe it was that lack of awareness and no understanding that lead to who she was today. She looked between the two. listening to their exchange as she could tell one thing. suzume still had a bit of fear of jinno, which confused Miyu. She never seen the Jinno everyone fears. She was worried some more for him then herself as she has always been.

"Jinno...Be safe wherever you go...alright. we won't forgive you if you die before coming back to maybe stay for good with us."She spoke calmly thinking of the best wording she could to just showing some sort of care even if that care seems more of the threat. which was odd for Miyu to even make such a statement to anyone. She watched him leave before looking over at Suzume curious of what was to come now of all this.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 5:35 pm

The swordsman nodded to the girl before he left, wondering just how likely it was going to be that he would ever get to return home. He knew that right now his place was outside, where he could help where he could. He managed to leave the village without issue.

Suzume watched him go, deciding that he was trustworthy enough to leave unassisted. After all, he had left a hostage of sorts. One that Suzume had no intention of harming, but he would always know the girl was in her care. "Come with me" The Mizukage turned, letting her guards pick themselves up after the somewhat humiliating defeat. They moved back into the office, leaving the guards behind as they stepped into the office proper.

Despite only having recently taken over, the whole place had been quickly reorganized. It was cozy, in a way, with a central office after a reception area of sorts being far more hardy in construction. A single desk and chair with a pile of sorted papers while there were an on-site living quarters. She took a seat on the opposite side after pulling a chair in for Miyu. "Sit"

She clasps her hands and leans forwards on her elbows as she inspects the girl before her. Miyu might notice that Suzume herself was rather young, despite the power she wields. "So, I assume you will keep your part of the bargain... I wouldn't expect any love for my predecessor remains considering you were little more than a tool. Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 2:09 am

Miyu watched Suzume before following along after her back into the office without word. This place was familiar to her in the sense of she remembered it looking completely different, so that was impressing how quick the atmosphere changed to a bit more of a welcoming one, for as far as she was concerned. She took time looking around each area passed making personal notes of the changes, while following suzume.

Once in the new office Miyu climbed into the designated seat getting comfortable watching suzume with her two pale empty whitish red and whiteish green eyes resting the sheathed blade from her back to beside her. She turned her attention towards suzume while listening to her next statement taking note of the young appearance the woman had. "We were never told to care for anything other then follow the rules that were given to us. If we behaved and do what was requested then we could have a peaceful existence. Nothing more, Nothing less. "She replied

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 2:49 am

"Good, of course I still expect you to keep out of trouble. But the Mist Village won't be using people as weapons any longer" Suzume explained, seeing as she was one such weapon it made sense she wouldn't want others to go through the same experience. "I want the shinobi of this village to fight for their home out of love rather than obligation. Leadership through fear alone will only continue the bloodshed"

She paused for a moment, thinking over what she wanted to do about this situation. A second jinchuriki was a boon to be sure, but it was also a risk. If anything should happen to girl it could be catastrophic. "I'll assume you've finished your academy training at least? Would you be ready for placement in a team?"
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 5:22 pm

"It is hard to fight for love when blood, rage, vengeance and Innocence stains the ground this village formed on. Things just won't die out cause the Previous Lord is dead and those who follow hide or act to care for the new mizu and plot for your possible death in destroying their life in whatever way it might have been." She Spoke calmly tilting her head. "We understand the need to fight for this village but this village has never been seen as a home to us, just a place to sit and observe." She commented before nodding slightly "Yes, we have went through the academy under the guidance of the set teachers and observers as our graduation was just sitting around till notified of our advancements" She said. "To record, We are a bottom rank Genin with a passive streak...That is all to be noted in our file." She commented

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 3:53 pm

"I am aware that my ascension has been unpopular with some, but they are outnumbered. The civilian population outside the highest caste are finding only benefits from my leadership. I'm not concerned with traitors" She had already dispatched a number of her trusted allies in hunting any underground cells that might have popped up. Besides, the only real threat would come from a specific clan, who were less than happy about the direction the village was heading in... and even then, the Kaguya attacking would only lead to a culling until they fell in line. She would prefer to keep them of course, they were notoriously efficient warriors and if they could be turned on-side it was possible to make the Mist Village even safer than it already was.

"Good. I will find a jounin for you to study under. For now we will keep your secret on a need to know basis. For your protection, at least until you have advanced in your training" She leans back in her chair, pondering if there was anything else to cover until a door burst open and a young black-haired girl stumbled in, clutching a stuffed sparrow.

"Lady Suzume! Look what I found!.. Oh, who is this?" She held the toy against her chest as she looked at the other young girl. "Saya... what did I say about knocking?" despite her cold demenour, Suzume seemed to soften somewhat as the young Yuki walked in. "This is Miyuki, she will be joining us in the palace once we clean it up."

"Oooh! Why are her eyes different colours?"
She stepped closer to the jinchuriki, examining her. It seemed young Saya lacked a filter.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 4:31 pm

Miyu listened as she nodded feeling she didn't need to respond cause how was she supposed to respond to this woman or her situation. She shifted some in her chair just staring forward trying to think of whatever she was to do or what needed to be said. wasn't use to so much speech and freedom it was off putting and awkward before she turned her head seeing the door get kicked open by a smaller figure.

Miyu watched allowing her head to follow the girl as she listened to the interaction assuming this girl was loyal to the new mizu as Miyu was curious of one thought in her head? Who were they to be loyal to. She was taken by a emotionless surprise from the girl turning her attention to her different colored eyes "We were born this way...Your guess is as good as ours. "She spoke to Saya unsure how she should react to the young girl as they was one of the first younger interactions she was able to have

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 12:51 am

"That's cool! They're pretty" The little Yuki girl just giggles and retreats to the other side of the Mizukage's desk, placing the stuffed toy on top. Peering over at the other side to watch the strange girl sitting opposite her. Suzume was somewhat flustered by the interruption, mostly because she wanted Saya to stay as distant from her to the public eye as possible. Perhaps though it would be a good chance to socialize Miyu somewhat and get her used to working with others. Maybe even make a friend.

"Saya, why don't you show Miyuki to where she'll be staying for now. Get settled in, and someone will be around later on with dinner" The Mizukage seemed to be softer around the smaller Yuki, odd to see but it was clear her humanity wasn't completely dead at least. "Alright! C'mon Miyu" She grabbed her toy and hurried around the desk and offered a hand "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 10:10 am

Miyu nodded in accepting the comment, more unsure how she should respond. Most would blush appreciating the compliment right? or would a display of rage and disgust do better? Miyu was debating it all in her head how to respond and act. She just came with for now a simple nod of acknowledgment should be enough. She watched Suzume and could tell there was something different between her and the other girl. it was strange to watch the interaction but also...Somewhat familiar in a way.

Miyu nodded at the suggestion of following this Saya around and going to her new living quarters. the second part of the phrase was an all to familiar one. Miyu closed her eyes hopping out of her chair before slipping back on her sandals before finally picking up the blade next to her chair resting it against her back allowing her sash to hold it. "lead the way." She spoke before lightly putting her hand in saya's.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Suzume watched as the young Yuki lead the other girl off towards the living quarters. It seemed like the Mizukage had repurposed the small guardsman barracks. It was furnished sparsely. With a few bunks off to one side, a table in the center with a small book case of sorts. Saya's bed was instantly recognizable. A number of plush toys lay strewn about its unmade sheets. Though another was made up and ready, much cleaner as well.

"You can have the top bunk if you want! I'd say stay away from the other side, Yashirou doesn't like me messing with his things" She let go of Miyu's hand and sat on the edge of her bed, setting the small sparrow toy aside. It was much older than the rest, a little frayed but clearly hand crafted. Perhaps it held a story of it's own. "Don't tell Lady Suzume, but I found that in her things! This as well" She reaches under a pillow to reveal a faded old photo of a young family, a couple and a young girl standing before them, a young Suzume. What made it strange was the girl looked to be smiling, despite the current Mizukage looking like she had never cracked a smile in her life. "So Miyu, have you graduated yet? Or... well did you have to do that test?" She knew a few people who had graduated the Blood Mist Trials, and was only months away from needing to do them herself. It seemed she had lucked out.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Miyu lookback at Suzume before allowing Saya to lead her out by the hand towards the place she was to call her home for now.

In the small barrack she stayed where Saya was. She watched Saya listening to her "We already graduated this last time but ours...was just someone random. they didn't seem much for this so graduating we guess was easy.. " She spoke choosing her words carefully. Was she to tell the truth of just standing in a room for a random amount of time before being told she passed when she hadn't done anything to prove her skills other then what she knew of herself and her inner friend. Was she allowed to tell Saya of such a thing.

"However, you shouldn't worry, have faith in yourself, like we had to. Living is what you must do and we think...you will do fine with graduating and We are sure that Lady Mizukage will be making graduation a lot easier and not so...horrible."She said trying to find a sense of faith in the new mizu. She was just tossed from her seduced controlled lifestyle to well whatever this life style was. it was distributing for her and a big shock of actually talking to someone else in a much less restricted manner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning of one's self   Learning of one's self Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning of one's self
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Kirigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Mist) :: Other places-
Jump to: