A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Team Kaishi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ika

Ika

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 8:48 pm

No matter how old he got this was still by far Kaishi's favorite part of his job. He loved being allowed to train and prepare the next generation of ninja to protect the Leaf, and being able to be a sensei in spite of his job as Hokage was something he took a great deal of pride in. Per the usual, Kaishi hand selected his team based on students he had taken a bit of interest in during their time in the academy. His selections were all made with full knowledge that one day these students could become a wonderful asset to Kaishi's village, and because of that he would make every effort to help them move up the ranks.

And that was why Kaishi was at the training grounds today with Enma perched waiting in the nearby trees. The students would find out more about the monkey king later on in the day, but for now? Well.. Let's just hope they didn't show up late for their first day of instruction. Enma didn't exactly take kindly to that kind of thing..
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 9:28 pm

"It is strange getting called to train with actual people, let alone the actual Hokage. Truely this is an honor for sure."Spoke a voice as a raven haired girl moved from the shadows of the tree canopy towards her selected sensei. Nakita never had much care for anyone but her obsession and only a fool would turn down the opportunity to train under their literal kage, the strongest fighter in the village. Oh the things she could learn and a literal bonus is the fact her unwilling soul mate was in her squad. Her Ori was in her team along with the money jin. Odd team of outcasts that is for sure.

She stoppes a few feet from Kaishi and Enma folding her currently visible two arms behind her before closing her crimson red eyes allowing her sweetest smile to form on her face " Hi! Nakita Arachne! Here as requested...I am surprised to be the first to arrive."She added in the similar fitting giggly girlish tone.

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 10:17 pm

The morning could not come fast enough, especially after the restless night that Jin had the night before, today was going to be his first day as an official member of a squad, not just that but a squad under the Lord Hokage, Kaishi himself, that was quite a bit of excitement that the poor blue haired genin could not contain, so he spent most of the night bouncing around and drilling himself to pure exhaustion.

But once the morning came Jin was up and ready to go in record time, strapping his metal staff to his back before bolting out of the door he made a beeline to the training grounds that he was supposed to be meeting up with the team at, arriving just behind the spider loving kunoichi Jin would flash her and lord kaishi one of his big goofy grins. Before bowing to his instructor, "Good Morning Lord Kaishi, it is such an honor to learn from you"

Team Kaishi JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 1:00 am

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori slipped in moments later. He didn't make any grand entrance, simply walking up to the others with his hands in his pockets, a calm expression on his face. Kaishi and the others were here before him, not to his surprise, really. They probably valued making a stellar impression on the Hokage more than he did. But as far as Ori was aware, the Hokage was far too fair to judge any of his students based on a first impression alone.

Still, he had expected the Hokage to look more impressive up close. The pinnacle of shinobi power supposedly stood before him, but all he saw was a man. He didn't let his disappointment mar his cool facade. "Good morning." He greeted simply. "It's good to see you all."

Have a nice day! (Roster)
Back to top Go down
Ika

Ika

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 6:00 pm

So the first to arrive was Nakita, a pretty big surprise all things taken into account but Kaishi would smile and welcome her nonetheless. "Well hello Nakita, good on you for showing up ahead of schedule, now let's see if the rest of your squad can match your punctuality!" Kaishi gave the girl a wry smirk before turning his attention to the next arrival. The next arrival was Jin Mori, known pretty much exclusively as the vessel for the lava monkey jinchuriki Son Goku and one of Kaishi's main goals was fixing that. Jinchuriki historically had been strong, battle changing combatants and if Kaishi had his way? Jin would be no different. "The honor is all mine young man, and now for your last squad mate.."

Kaishi turned his head away from Jin for roughly a moment before the young prodigy of the Nara and Yamanaka clans came into view. This squad had been handpicked top to bottom, but Ori was frankly Kaishi's first selection. He smiled slightly, as the boy made his way towards his new team and began to mentally prepare his opening speech. Ori was seemingly the leader of the squad, not wanting to act too excited or blow his cover. He greeted Kaishi and the rest of his squad politely, eliciting a nod from Enma and Kaishi that seemingly occurred in unison.

"Now that this is all set.. as many of you may know my name is Kaishi Sarutobi. I am the third Hokage of the Leaf Village and have been Hokage for about twenty-one years. I feel it is my job as Hokage to train my students like any other Jonin, and in truth it is one of the tasks I take the most pride in. Each of you were hand-selected by me to become part of this squad, and I expect that you won't disappoint. Now, each of you need to inform me about yourselves. Tell me your names, your story, your aspirations.. Let's go in order of arrivals."

Kaishi's eyes moved towards Nakita with a small smirk. "You're up young lady."
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:39 am

Nakita waved towards jin in greeting before turning to see her ori finally appear before them. The world seem to slow and her heart skipping a beat. She maintained her calm demeanor waving "Nice to see you again Ori. Thanks for helping me with my cousin the other day!"she said at his arrival.

She moved her head back towards kaishi listening to his next speech and explaination. She closed her eyes nodding when she heard she was first to show and tell.

She tied her bangs back by pushing her headband open allowing her 5 extra eyes to open on her forehead. She reopened her main eyes before her sleeves moved revealing 4 more arms and hands. "I'm Nakita Arachne. Youngest deacendant of the first spider sage that allowed his lineage to become well very spider like. I can summon my own kin, take over spiders of the area. I been told i would be great for espenage. I can also summon fellow members of my family to aide me if needed. For aspirstions...Well, I guess the Ninja world is filled with so many wonders and i have a set mission to explore and become the best i can be. That is about it to be honest. The rest is with jutsu and my summonings but thats all."she said not feeling the need or ability to allow herself to speak of a hidden desire.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:37 am

"I am Jin Mori, I have a strong affinity towards Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and courtesy of my rather unique nature I am also capable of using Yoton, or Lava release as you might know it. I also have a couple of fire style techniques" Jin said, no need to tell his team mates that deep within his chakra network was confined a demonic volcano monkey who gave him the ability to use lava release as well as fire, and probably earth if he ever took the time to learn it. Pulling the staff off of his back he would twirl it around a bit before continuing. "I am also training myself how to use this, my grandfather told me there was a hidden trick to it, but so far it has been naught but a metal stick in my hands. Who knows what it will be able to do when I truly master it."

Team Kaishi JGbvtE5

Last edited by Mitsukai on Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 4:58 am

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori listened to their introductions. Simple people with simple ideals, he concluded. He already knew that there wasn't much to Nakita aside from her obsession with him and with spiders, but it seemed that Jin Mori was more of a simple kind as well. For now, at least. Perhaps he would develop his ambition a bit as life wore on, but for now, he would be easily enough toyed with. His powers were interesting at least--Yoton wasn't commonly spoken of, now was it?

The time came for him to talk about himself. Ori sighed, pushing his messy blond hair back with his hand. "My name's Ori Yamanaka. Not a whole lot to me really..." He drawled. "My mother is a Nara and my father is a Yamanaka, so I'm a little bit of both, for better or for worse. I'm lucky enough to be learning secret arts from both clans because of this. Ultimately, I hope to become one of the strongest shinobi possible, leveraging both knowledge and power to make that possible. That's it. Hope you make good use of me."

Back to top Go down
Ika

Ika

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:06 am

So Nakita began to speak and Kaishi did his best to pay attention, taking mental notes of her aspirations and hopes for herself towards the future. The short answer was she didn't appear to have put much thought towards a dream or goal, and that one would probably reveal itself along the way of her life's journey. Kaishi smiled warmly, nodding his head once she finished. "There's nothing wrong with wanting to be the best you can be, that should be the goal of all Shinobi and to not explore this world of ours would be a disservice to yourself and those who've protected you this far. Thank you Nakita, now on to Jin.."

Seemingly on cue the boy began to speak. He didn't reveal much personal information beyond his combat abilities which was a bit disappointing. The boy had the power of a Jinchuriki locked in his being and it appeared that he was for the most part pretty aloof. Lava release was a highly sought after Kekkai Genkai, and that staff.. Kaishi chuckled for a moment, holding his fingers up briefly in order to return his staff to his back. Kaishi retrieved it and began to twirl it around rapidly, seemingly taunting the young Jinchuriki with his proficiency. "The key is in allowing the staff to do the work for you. Just let your fingers guide the direction.. As for other combat techniques well.. We'll work on those in due time."

Kaishi placed his staff back on his back and then continued. "I would like to see some more ambition out of you young man. You've got too much talent to be meddling about without any discernible direction. Now for the final blurb, Ori. Take it away!"

Ori was a bit cold. There was something to him that lacked warmth and it was more than a little off-putting for Kaishi on some level but nonetheless his talent was undeniable. Kaishi knew he would have to harness that power for the betterment of the village, such a combination of techniques and talents was quite literally impossible to ignore and his motivations seemed to align with that. "Well young Ori, if your goal is to become as powerful as you can be in order to protect this place you call home that is a mission we can both agree on. As your teacher it is my duty to ensure you reach that honorable goal, and I'm happy to see such a mature sentiment from you."

Kaishi bit down on his pipe and took a draw, letting smoke billow out of the end as he began to ponder the situation a bit. "Alright.. I think the easiest way to see what you're all capable of is scrimmaging. I want 1 v 1's in every possible permutation, just to see how this team works out and there will be a team activity following. Stoppages will occur at my spoken behest, not a moment sooner or later.. Whoever would like to go first may now step forward."

Kaishi didn't really have much of a plan for this, but he was curious to see how it'd go and well.. That was really all it took. Time to get started..
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:18 am

"That is what i been told. I hope to grow with my teammates and not be an anchor in stop progression"Spoke nakita looking at the other two as jin laidnit all out on the table and seemed the most interesting along with her dear ori barely revealing his hand. Typical, but an aspect that nakita loves to investigate in her alone time along with other things she kept watch of. She turned back listening to Kaishi "I guess i am first up in the scrimmages, I feel it won't be anything impressive but i will try my best to not disappoint."she spoke having a feeling she will need to grow the quickest of the three to keep up with jin and Ori.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 am

"I understand lord Hokage, though I was more referencing mastering the secrets of the staff itself. As for direction, I have a few idea's just not quite sure how to put them into words." Jin would respond with a shrug, he was well aware of Son Goku's presence in him, and the pair have even had some nice conversations so far. And even though he had a literal spider girl for a teammate as well as a potentially unholy abomination of two of the most devastating clans in the leaf, he did not think filling them in about the demon monkey on first meeting would be a good idea. "Well if you have no objections I will be her opponent."

Deep down Jin was actually looking forward to seeing what she could do with those extra arms, if she had any skill in Taijutsu, defending against the assault from multiple limbs could be quite entertaining. Though since she said something about summoning her kin, probably more spiders, that would mean some kind of ninjutsu affinity, which means dodging spells being delivered in far more rapid succession than most their age could deliver. Either way it was a thrill worth having. "Though if you would prefer, I can sit it out and let Ori and Nakita duke it out first, since they obviously already know each other."

Team Kaishi JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 8:26 pm

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori looked at the two, who were currently squaring off. It was just Ori and Kaishi on the sidelines, then, observing Jin and Nakita. That suited Ori just fine--he was more of a plan first than jump in guy anyway, and this would serve to allow him to pick up on not just their jutsu, but their habits and weaknesses. Especially Jin, who he was much less familiar with. On paper, it would seem that he'd have a poor matchup against Jin's Yoton abilities, but there was a solution to every puzzle, as the old Nara adage went.

"You can do it, Nakita." He said, making sure she could hear. He wasn't actually sure if she could, but at the same time, disappointing him would give her something to think about at night if she did get crushed. Either that would be planting a seed of motivation, or it would slowly consume her, which, if she wound up washing out, it wouldn't be any skin off Ori's back.

Back to top Go down
Ika

Ika

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:15 pm

It seemed Nakita was a bit nervous judging from her speech but that was fine. She volunteered herself first so now it was up to Ori or Jin to step up to the plate.. Jin volunteered himself for the fight before offering the honor over to Ori, Kaishi handwaved it with a smirk. "Not at all, all the more reason for you two to go first.." A small smirk formed across Kaishi's face as he dashed backwards and watched for the two ninja to begin sizing one another up. Jin seemed to echo some words of encouragement towards Nakita but Kaishi couldn't help but notice that they felt.. Hollow. It was something to make note of for later and even Kaishi couldn't help but frown for a moment before turning his attention back to the task again.

"I thank the both of you for stepping up and volunteering yourselves for this fight. If you're both ready, you may begin at your own discretion. Good luck, and put on a show."
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 11:45 pm

Nakita sighed as she stretched her arms upward "Alright if that is what you insist then I have no other option." She replied really hating to be the first to go especially against a literal jinchrruiki of all things. She had her knowledge of her siblings observations of nearly everyone in the village. She just needed to recall what they collected. She tied her hair into a tight messy bun walking backwards a few feet.

"Alright! Lets see if Cousin can actually help." She commented pricking her finger before making some handsigns slamming a hand down against the ground. "You know what is to be done Chibi." She spoke as a large smoke cloud formed from the ground around her as a massive 2 story pitch black eight legged spider stood over her before both moved in sync towards Jin while Nakita prepared more handseals readying her next attack, just what it was. Well that was to be seen.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 2:58 am

Once the actual opponents for the start of this spar were decided Jin would sling his staff back up onto his back. Taking up his stance the blue-haired jinchuuriki would wait for Nakita's opening, which involved her nipping her finger to draw blood before chaining together a series of hand seals and slapping her hand down onto the ground. There was a massive puff of smoke followed that cleared revealing a spider the size of a building, Jin's Yellow iris' panned upwards towards the clicking mandibles and glistening eyes.

Jin's would let loose a whistle, thoughts as to how to debilitate this 'Chibi' running through his mind though he would dismiss more than half of them in an instant, he did not want to permanently harm his teammates family member. Deciding it would be best to just charge under the spider for now towards Nakita herself. When he was about a step away he would focus his chakra to his leg, clearing the last of the gap with a knee strike with enough force to send her skyward even if she blocked the blow. Should that land home he would leap up after her slightly modifying one of his other techniques to allow him to kick her back down to the earth head first... hard, as he would spin his body around above her bringing his leg down on her head or upper body while she was still flying through the air.

Techniques Used:

Team Kaishi JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 2:17 am

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori nodded in recognition seeing the spider emerge from the smoke. It seemed Chibi had made some progress in the bravery department--that much was to be expected after he'd lent a hand before, but it was nice seeing the fruit of his labor in action, even if Nakita was the one responsible for the bulk of the change.

Disappointingly, Jin opted not to shoot for flashy jutsu to start, instead opening with a proficient knee strike as he barreled toward her. Ori wasn't sure what to make of his skill yet, but he hoped that Jin was competent.

"Sensei." He brought up in his somewhat quiet voice. "I wonder, what are you hoping to see from these two?" He didn't look at Kaishi when asking, instead choosing to observe the fight before him with half-lidded eyes. His Nara analytical mind was in full swing here, ready thoroughly learn the strengths and limitations of those before him.

Back to top Go down
Ika

Ika

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Kaishi was pretty much keeping an eye towards the participants involved with mild amusement, seemingly taking mental note of the unique skill-sets both fighters presently possessed. The giant spider was a creepy trick, certainly not something Kaishi wanted to run into later on in his career and the Jinchuriki seemed to show a pretty strong capacity for Taijutsu and body fluidity early on in his young career. Kaishi's eyes were trained on the battle in front of him, and also on the boy beside him who seemed to be observing the combat with a less than enthusiastic demeanor. He even interrupted, seemingly inquiring as to what exactly Kaishi was keeping an eye out for..

"Well, I'm hoping to see their strengths in a combat context so I can understand how best to utilize each of you in the context of a squad setting. Knowing your individual strengths and weaknesses is absolutely ideal for making sure that your team composition works to it's maximum capacity so.. This is an easy way to see you guys in a natural combat setting. Group exercises will come after, not to fear." Kaishi gave the boy a wry smile before turning his attention back to the combat currently underway, curious to see how Nakita would respond to Shana.
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 4:04 pm

Nakita watched allowing Chibi to take the lead watching the hair thin webs silently fall on the ground behind the spider as it moved forward on its charge "alight, like we practiced." She whispered finishing her handsigns just at Jin came at her. She gave a shocked expression taking the hit. Or more her clone did as the real Nakita moved backwards. She took a deep breath before firing a large web like net at near point blank at Jin allowing the webbing to push into Jin hard, pushing him from Nakita as she held a small hair like string which was more then enough to fed her chakra into it making it difficult to escape.

Chibi had changed direction moving around the field leaving webbing after it as if setting up for something bigger. Nakita focused moving backwards in a few hops just incase Jin tried anything funny. "Sorry Jin, but I am very particular about how is near me or who is allowed to touch me..."She responded

ABILITIES::

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 6:04 am

Jin's knee went clean through the illusionary clone with no resistance causing the momentum of his strike to carry him even further skyward. Though before he could recover and move into his next attack he was blasted square in the chest with a net of webbing sending him further skyward, though in a backward direction from the spidery kunoichi. As the sticky substance started to wrap around Jin's body though he would call upon Son Goku's power from within, exuding it from every tenketsu of his body causing his form to ignite with flames causing the web to melt from his form.

Skidding to a halt Jin would rapidly form a hand seal focusing his Chakra to his legs before vanishing leaving behind a lick of flame as he reappeared behind Nakita launching a powerful kick right to her head, his flame still encased in fire, and any webbing beneath his feet burning at his very presence. I was hoping to keep some of this secret for now, but holding back completely may not be an option at this time.

Jutsu Used:

Team Kaishi JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 6:44 am

"How comforting." Ori said without malice. He watched the two exchange blows, his eyes wandering to Chibi as the spider seemed to do its own thing, laying web around the battlefield. Ori wasn't born yesterday--he knew what Nakita and her spider friend were planning. His face remained neutral, however, so as not to give any hints to Jin.

It turned out not to be necessary, however, as Jin's incredible chakra came to life, not only amplifying his attacks but also searing away the webs that surrounded him. "Fascinating." Ori muttered, as he felt the power of his comrade surge from the distance he was standing. He truly was fascinating, and to a lesser degree, worrying. Ori would have to put a leash on Jin quick, lest that power find itself turned against him, whatever it was.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 1:41 pm

Nakita watched him get sent even further skyward before watching him come back down to earth so to say only to get enveloped by fire like chakra burning her webs away "Oh dear...Really need to learn fire chakra soon or else this can be troublesome for my plans. "She spoke in a curious matter tilting her head slightly. Even if her eyes couldnt follow. it didn't take much to not see the trail of burned webbing in the direction he came causing him to reform behind her. She let out a gasp ducking down tugging a web at her foot causing the massive spider on the edge of the field to pull it's abdomen back pulling the strings in nakita's hands causing her to fly toiwards it.

Nakita flew like a knife through the air twisting before landing to a stop against chibi's legs allowing the webbing to fall beside her "Holy...Thought I was going to get cooked alive from the kick! Hey! I kind of need my head you know! Geez Never thought a monkey was so desperate to smash a spider..."She taunted annoyed with having to use several of the techniques she has kept hidden and under wraps because one, a girl has to have her secrets and two, must where still in the experimental phase. Though she was sure the two designated living monkeys were going to hate her last slip of the lounge till the day she dies.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 3:06 am

"Hey I resemble that remark." Jin would say with a chuckle as Nakita was yanked out of the path of his kick. "Plus I am not trying to smash you per say, just put you down for a nice little nap. It isn't like I have a big friend to show off to lord Hokage" Jin was rapidly forming handseals as he spoke, ending the chain with snaps of his fingers as orbs of flames would appear in his hands, though before he could move into what he was going to do with the sphere of flames there was a gasp off to one edge of the battlefield.

Stopping his action dead he would turn to see lord Kaishi grasping his chest, Enma in his simian form had picked up the older Shinobi and had started rushing off out of training grounds, calling out behind him as he left "Training over, the administrative building will assign a new teacher for the interim"

"Well shit... now what." Jin would drop his chakra control, the cloak dissipating as well as the sphere of flames in his hands. "No more reason to show off, so shall we go get some noodles or something?"

Team Kaishi JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Kaishi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Kaishi   Team Kaishi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Kaishi
Page 1 of 1