Latest topics
» Naruto Beginnings
Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Xi Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:03 am

» Return of the top poster?!
Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ika Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

» A Lesson for the Tanuki
Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Conceited Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:02 pm

» Meeting the New Generation
Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby OnyxLockdown Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 pm

» Ronin (Cl0sed)
Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Makishima Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:55 pm

A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 2:24 am

"True, Kind of the same thing my father told me awhile ago. its hard to not think to be honest but I guess Maybe doing some exclusive training with the clan will help me better then anything else. "She replied thinking about it. With Illusions, the logical thing is if the body's own senses notice them. If your body notices then it reacts correct? If I am just going by pure instinct while not focusing on my senses then maybe illusions will not affect me of the genjutsu type. "She said before taking another bite trying to think of a logical way of handling the balance

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 7:12 am

"Well you could try with your clan, though how many of them can just throw a random curve ball of a ninjutsu at you while also coming at you in close range as a vanguard fighter?" Hyo said, a bit of sauce dripping down the side of his mouth "Meanwhile you could spar with someone like me who is also front line fighter, though I do have some ranged and tricky techniques I can send your way as well, and with a couple of the tricks up my sleeve I can do both at the same time as well, giving you practice in many on one combat."

The offer was mildly selfish in a way to give him a chance to spend more time with the lovely rose next to him. "Plus if all you ever spar with is members of your clan, it might build bad habits. Granted your team might help prevent those habits from becoming too ingrained."

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 8:01 pm

Keiko nodded her head while eating looking up while she ate in silent thought. He was right there were only a very select few that have the knowledge and know how of mixing ninjutsu with their clan techniques. However, must of those who could uses the Ninjutsu to confuse or surprise the opponent.

"None that I have seen but I bet there are some in the clan that can use jutsu other then our own clan's" she Spoke with a smile of thought "though I am pretty sure you were saying you cause well there is a connection between us and our styles are similar while being different. plus you are very close to my size so it isn't like its hard to not fight you in a somewhat lope sided fight but i am sure you will pull for the need of training" She spoke.com

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:00 am

"Well more or less, it was a combination of that. And I think it would be fun for us to spend more time together." Hyo would say, smiling gently as he wiped the juices away from his mouth, "Granted that would only be if you wanted to as well."

Hyo's face would suddenly flush at the implications of what he had just said, turning his attention to his food hoping that her lovely emerald eyes would not catch the pink spreading across his face. Oh god, why did I say that out loud, I could just die right here and now, what is she going to think of me... I just want to go back to my cave with the wolves and hide under their fluff

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Keiko watched him as she laughed listening to his mess up and seeing the light red of embrassement of allowing his feelings to show beyond the short edge lord persona he held. It was so cute in her opinion, but Hyo was very much the same as she was. Yes, She can be a tiny bit bitchy and yes, she may need an attitude check but if you were to see the true her. she was very different and that was a side she didn't plan to let anyone see. At least not till Hyo decided to try finding it and somehow wanted to fall for that side of her.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:07 am

An awkwardness settled in over the pair of them while Hyo finished the food on the plate before him, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he would slowly lift his tea up to his lips, slowly sipping the fragrant tea. Hoping that something would happen to break the awkward silence, anything.

Why did I have to open my big fat mouth, now what should I talk about... why can't she bring up a topic to talk about. I am well without ideas, this is why I like training or missions I don't have to speak, I barely have to think, I just do. And do well enough to come home...

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 4:37 pm

Keiko sighed resting her left elbow on top of her right hand allowing her left hand to twirl some of her hair in thought "Hyo...you understand why social settings aren't meant for those like us. We are civilized. We live for war and for battle. It is our prinal instincts. Doing things like others is not well us. We learn and speak better with our blades, our movements. Living an ordinary life...ignoring of instincts...leads nowhere for either of us...atleast at this phase in our lives."Said Keiko thinking out loud her prespective of the silent date. "But like I can't imagine you to have a favorite color seeing as you dont have...much of a room to hold anything that matter now does your attaire say anything but liking the color black. Which is effective at blending in with the night and shadows allowing oneo to be much like a shadow but it also helps hide blood so I guess it is a neccesary tactiful color." She spoke just rambling something random to maybe speak of

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 2:37 am

"Aye, I can agree at least as far being less than civilized. Though for me it is less living for war and battle, it is more I prefer animals than most people, because of how simple and straight forward they are at least in comparison to most people." Hyo would say with a chuckle, "Though you are right about me being better at communicating with actions over my words. Of course that is how I learned to speak with my pack"

Laughing at the sudden comment about not having a favorite color, though to be fair it was a pretty accurate "Yeah, you are right I don't have a favorite color, though I have to admit green is growing on me." Hyo would turn to face Keiko, giving her a slight wink at the cheesy comment. "But yeah it was more for the hiding of blood than anything else."

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 1:30 pm

"See you are much like me. I haven't really lived with a pack of wild animals but the way our clan is and acts...Sometimes it is like I am in a pack of rabid animals. Especially around training time or when celebration is called for cause well...you can actually get hurt just trying to stay out of the way of possible dancing turn violent or natural instincts of drunks debating of whatever turning south."She spoke before letting out a light laugh "well if green is growing on you I hope it doesn't turn you into a gardener of death."She spoke folding her fingers together resting her chin on them watching him

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 9:46 pm

Hyo would let out a chuckle, it sounded to him more like her clan mates were the wild animals in comparison to his pack. "Yikes, yeah worst I have to worry about with the pack is someone complaining about not having a bone to chew on, or wanting to go out and play during the middle of a blizzard, granted only a few have taught themselves human speech, most preferring to use their natural way of communicating." Though then Hyo had a thought of their two families meeting up and the pack turning the whole Kaguya clan into a bunch of chew toys. The thought brought a smile to the Yuki's face.

"I don't think you have to worry about that, I really dont have much in the way of a green thumb"

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 9:26 am

"yeah like I said it isn't so but a lot of showing off tends to happen when we do celebrations for whatever reason. "She spoke thinking about the difference of their families "And good I don't think green is your color, let alone my own. I wear it cause well my eyes don't match the usual red of the other's eyes" she Spoke thinking about her own difference "I could wear white and red much like the others do though it clashes with my eyes and red is pretty yes but too much doesn't help make it still pretty." She said in thought watching him.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 2:28 am

"Well sounds like you have a relatively rowdy bunch on your hands." Hyo would say, looking down at his empty cup and plate, he knew what was coming soon, they were going to have to part ways, at least for the time being. Which might be for the best, because it was only a matter of time until he said something else that would embarrass him and lead to more awkward silences. "Unfortunately it seems that our time here is coming to an end, we should probably do this again some time. How would you feel about coming out to meet my pack when we do?"

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 9:41 pm

"Yeah I tend to get the rowdy bunch as it is my life." She said with a light laugh not minding laughing at herself. She set her cup down before wiping her mouth with a napkin cleaning up her dirty dishes into a neat pile for the server. "Unfortunately we must. I do need to meet with my supposed sensei in awhile so what is better then actually getting there early so maybe I can mess with him while I wait for the others to get there." She said getting up slowly from her seat , straightening up her outfit and headband.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am

"Okay, well you better get going then, I will take care of the bill. Let me know next time you are free so that we can plan to do something else together." Hyo would say, flashing a smile to her as he started to fish around for his wallet to take care of their tab. Once the bill was settled and Keiko had departed, Hyo himself would just vanish in a cold gust of wind, off back to his island to rest among his pack. Maybe go on a hunt or two, just relaxing before deciding on his next mission.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Kirigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Mist) :: Hill Overlook-
Jump to: