A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Empty
PostSubject: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:11 am

A feint mist hung on the ground, the perpetual low lying cloud that constantly coats the ground of the village was a constant reminder of the near constant humidity and moisture that plagued the air of the village that many called their home. But that was neither here nor there, we aren't here to talk about the village and it's miserable weather conditions, we are here on this peaceful overlook where one could easily keep an eye on the majority of the village for the short spiky haired swordsman sitting on that bench over there. And don't let the fact that a good chunk of his height is the hair atop his head fool you, that man is as lethal and cool as the very ice that he can create and manipulate. His name is Hyo Yuki, a promising up and coming swordsman who was on the fast track to becoming one of the newest generation of wielders for one of the villages treasures. The infamous seven swords of the mist.

Granted that day was still more than a while off, he still had quite a lot on his path to being granted a blade, and that day was far from his mind as he nervously looked out at the village below waiting for the emerald eyed beauty who through some miracle, or poor judgement deemed him worthy of her time.

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 7:49 am

A small figure moved amongst the mist remaining silent with her movement towards the figure sitting down beside him. An emerald green eyes girl about a year younger then him looked towards him before looking forward. A black tank top looked out from the emerald green mid driff holding the kaguya clan symbol on the back. A green slit thigh high skirt and thigh high shorts. Her emerald green hair was loose and free resting down to her natural waist. "You asked for me to come here Hyo?"Asked keiko Kimimaro. Her emerald eyes watched the view of the village below. She found it odd of having a private discussion instead of in public like normal. She rested her hands in her lap before closing her eyes

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 am

Hyo's red eyes would look over at the young lady walking up to him, if it were not for the vibrant color's of her clothes one would be able to easily mistake her silvery white hair, and pale skin for that of one of the many phantoms of the lost that inhabit the village from its decades of violence and bloodshed. Though the emerald eyes that brightened up her lovely face were ones that the young Yuki would never be able to mistake, color rushing to his cheeks as his eyes locked onto hers. The sound of her voice bringing a smile to his face, bringing his left hand up behind his head he would kind of half shrug before speaking.

"Yes I did, I was hoping we could spend the day together, maybe get a meal or do some training. " while on the battle field Hyo was confident and sure of himself here, in a social situation with a beautiful flower such as Keiko, complete with thorns he was more than a touch awkward and shy. God why can't it be as easy to interact with people as it is with animals.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 4:37 am

Keiko watched him closely allowing her eyes to lock with his allowing each word to register in her mind "Are you asking me out on a sort of casual date of sorts"She asked titling her head to the side allowing some light red coming to her cheeks at the thought of actually going on a date with him in literal public. Him a chunin and her a simple genin. It is so strange to even think of doing anything outside training.

Keiko didnt tend to be around anyone outside the clan and her team cause she has no care over then what is set for her, by the wishes of her family

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 6:05 am

"Well yeah, that is what I was trying to do, but I guess I am far more awkward than i thought, " Hyo said with a weak chuckle, I just want to go back to my cave with Mama Moro, and the rest of the pack. Maybe lose myself in a hunt, granted she would laugh at me for running from a situation like this. "Though if you would be more comfortable with it we could just go and train, though I would rather get to know you better, and spend time doing something not violent for a change. Of course, the thought of us working up an appetite first might be fun, and we could do loser buys"

Hyo would smile at that thought, though the question becomes how to go about losing without making it feel like a thrown fight, or just convince her to let him pay anyways.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 am

"As much as i would train with you. I have spent several hours today alone training and getting my ass hit to the ground so I am very sore as is. Trying an ordinary date in public sounds nice from the normal of training day in and out until it becomes the itch you can't ever satisfy till death is granted on the battlefield."She spoke before looking forward " At some point, i will be old enough to become a woman and hopefully carry on the lineage with the one who becomes victor and dating will be an aspect i will need to learn"She spoke.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 6:52 am

"Ow, yeah I have had plenty of days like that myself, So a date it is, shall we go get something to eat, I know this wonderful Hibachi and Sushi place near by?" Hyo would say, his eyes brightening at the thought of just going to the part that he had called her out for, a grin spreading across his face as he stood up, offering out a hand to help the lovely Kaguya up and lead her to this nice little restaurant that he went to occasionally, they had private little booths so that the customers could eat in peace, though there was also a few tables set up with a Hibachi grill on them for to get a meal with a show. He would let Keiko pick the seat when they got there but in the mean time he would speak "I have found that laying in the snow after a particularly rough day training to be rather pleasant, and quite good for aching muscles though I suppose most would have to be careful not to freeze to death trying that."

"Also, as far as carrying on your lineage with some kind of winner, you are far better than a prize for somebody to win. And should choose who you spend your future with based off of what your heart wants not because someone managed to come out on top in a competition." Hyo would say as the eatery came into view, he knew he was probably overstepping his boundaries there, but he honestly felt that people deserved to be able to make their own life choices, and the only way to even stand a chance at being happy, or at least mitigate regret is if they are free to do so, not be bound by archaic rules or have choices thrust upon him. Granted that sentiment probably came from his own past where he had to kill a friend because of the stupid graduation ceremony. "And I will fight anyone who tries to tell you otherwise, or tries to take that choice away from you."

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 7:24 am

Keiko watched him as she lifted her hand hesitating at first before resting it in his, allowing herself to be lifted up and lead by Hyo to the mentioned shop. She allowed him to lead her as she walked to the opposite side of the table sitting down.

"Honestly you may disagree but this is tradition and has been our ways to produce warrirors"she spoke "my family is hard into tradition it is set my destiny in my clan"she spoke looking towards him "i apperciate that but i dont newd anyone to decide that for a few more years"she said

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 7:44 am

"Tradition or no, one should be in control of ones own destiny. Not to mention, a powerful warrior can be born from a union of love too. While my parents may not exactly be parent of the year material they do love each other and me. And I am not exactly a push over" Hyo would say, opening the door for Keiko, gesturing for her to go in "But as you said that would be a topic for the future, lets just live for the hear an now."

Following Keiko in, he would wait for her to a pick a table before sitting either across from her in one of the private booths, or next to her at one of the hibachi tables.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 8:10 am

Keiko moved with him into the restaurant deciding a table taking a seat before adjusting her skirt finishing with pushing her hair behind her shoulder watching him "Either way tradition is different for every family and some have more reasons them some to stick to them. I am sure your parents did what they felt was best for you to be who you wanted to be. But I will be letting that conversation wait"she spoke watching him. Resting her elbows on the table folding her hands. She closed her emerald eyes calming herself mentally. Deciding to think of this as training in a sense so she didnt want to run andnhide.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 3:19 am

"Fair enough," Hyo would say, choosing to let the topic drop for now, no point in pushing his luck. He was sitting here, a gorgeous woman by his side, and for the most part they were here together as a couple no need to jeopardize it by pushing this because his own beliefs. He will have plenty of time to slowly work her over. As it is he would have plenty of time to slowly work on getting her to change her mind, though he was pretty sure it would be a lot harder what with her apparent desire to prove that annoying Jounin wrong.

Before Hyo could stumble into the next attempt at finding a topic to talk about the waitress came over to ask what they would like so that the chef could come out with all of the necessary ingredients, after a moment of thought Hyo would answer, "Uh teriyaki beef, with fried rice. And a fresh pot of jasmine tea if you would be so kind." The waitress would then focus on the white-haired kunoichi.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 8:34 am

Keiko warched hin unsure what to talk about. All she really knew was the clan and fighting. Anything else was really odd to talk of which she often found it odd how he could even want to be around her let alone get to know the boring girl that is keiko. She turned her head towards the waitress ask what they wish. She let hyo order first before she nodded "i will have the same please." She spoke sweetly before turning her head back towards Hyo nervously watching him. She wasnt sure what they should talk about. Battle isnt exactly resturant talk.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 2:40 am

As the waitress took their order and went to put it in with the man who was going to be running the table Hyo would turn to Keiko, an awkward silence settling over them as neither of them have really been able to come up with a topic to speak about. Finally deciding to bite the bullet Hyo would try to start up the conversation again, though this time about another topic, hopefully one a bit easier on them to talk about, "Soo... uh, what is your team like? Do you think you can learn a bunch from them, or are you going to have to carry their weight as well as yours?"

Hyo thought back to one of his few excursions before being promoted, one of his genius teammates thought that a Boken would be able to be used as a viable weapon in a country where steel blades were the most common weapons. And another guy who really didn't seem to know which way was up, and kind of just vanished part way through the mission. Thankfully Hyo managed to complete the mission, and survive with the help of his sensei at the time.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 2:01 pm

"Hm? Oh uh well it is just me unfortunately right now. Stuck with Sensei Joshua. A swordsman that clearly needs work on his technique and his wannabe father image he tends to try holding. That white haired jounin has a full team but they are very different"she said thinking about it.

"Honestly, it seems a team is not needed of me since i cant seem to even get teammates. Maybe sticking to the clan and their ways would be a better suit for me then this whole ninja life cause it seems there isnt much heading my way." She replied allowing a sigh to escape her lips.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:06 am

"Ow, yeah can't say that Tamashii-sensei would be my first choice in instructors, but at least you won't have to worry about your teammates up and dying on you, or cutting and running leaving you in a near unwinnable fight. But yeah, lets just say I was lucky enough to get good at killing, though what kind of luck that was is not for me to say." Hyo would say, his mind flashing back to that mission again, a slight shiver running down his spine as he thought about what it would have been like should he have been just a hair slower. "Who knows, maybe Tamashii-sensei will let me take you out on a mission or something, get you some real field work not the boring things those unfortunate enough to have a full team get stuck with."

It was at that point the waitress had came out with the teapot, still steaming filling the immediate area with the fragrance of jasmine "The chef will be with you momentarily"

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:22 am

"Ugh goong on any mission with him and i swear its like having a father figure looking over my shoulder every second. I wouldnt mind as i do better alone anyways then being with a group."she spoke seeing the waitress some out with the teapot "thankyou"she spoke with a smile pouring herself a cup sitting the teapot back down. "Atleast having just him i can practice my various attacks on him alone and not worry of friends getting in the way and stopping progression...that or just ghost him i guess. No ghosting him just brings him to seek me out plus incuring more training."she said "atleast i dont have the oddball siblings and that one girl to deal with like amaya does

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 5:08 am

"Yeah I can see that being a problem, but at least you can use him like a punching bag to make you feel better. That is when you can start getting hits on him," Hyo would say with a chuckle, the other genin team had a rare thing in the ninja world, a pair of twins. That definitely drew some attention, and the fact that the pair had been assigned to the same squad and not forced to kill each other at graduation was another miracle of itself. "Eh the twin's can't be too bad to deal with, plus it would give you a many on one challenge."

Hyo would just shrug at the thought of the repercussions of her ghosting her sensei "Well next time you try to disappear on him, if he does catch you, you can play it off as training for stealth missions. Either that or practicing how to escape pursuit, he can't really get on your case too much if it is 'training'" Hyo would do air quotes while saying the word training.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeToday at 3:41 am

"Maybe..there isn't much places to hide other then where my clan stays cause well only a select few can get in outside the normal"she spoke scratching her head in thought "i guess if i had to say getting a few hits and maming him run his but off would be funny and a great time but i am suppose to be learning from him not torturing him by being a pest. Though i guess i could call it training ." S he said deciding to keep that in mind if she was to get bored listening to joshua abd the supposed teaches

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeToday at 8:00 am

"Well I would say avoid permanent damage, but if he lets his guard down enough for you to stick him multiple times, more power to you." Hyo would say with a chuckle, a man in a white coat and apron rolled up a cart, plates of meat, and assorted vegetables as well as ceramic bottles marked oil, sake, and soy sauce. The man who was obviously the chef started working around under the table before the pair, stoking a fire underneath the metal griddle that made up a portion of the table waiting, standing up right he would bow to the pair before working into the prep chopping the chunks of beef into cubes and strips, dicing up onions, peppers, and a couple of other things the young Yuki could not quite make out.

Once the griddle was heated the chef went to work with oil, spatula's and other seasonings he seemed to pull out of thin air as he started preparing their meal, putting on one heck of a show, tossing and juggling his tools while he worked, the only noise he made belonging to the scraping and clanging of the metal. While the display was impressive, Hyo was far more interested in the emerald eyed kunoichi he came in with than some guy playing with food, "So outside of training, and making your sensei's life miserable. What do you do for fun?"

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitimeToday at 8:42 am

Keiko laughed lightly at his comment of if she wanted to and joshua let her then more power to her. She was about to comment when she saw the chef come out of their table with his cooking equipment. She watched the impressive display allowing her to clap in respect "that was a most impressive display."she complimentes to the chef before looking back to hyo thinking about his comment "well. I really dont have much hobbies outside my path of the shinobi and my duties and traditions of my clan. I am still learning many of the techniques. Still getting use to forming my bones out more then at my obvious places"she spoke "no just that but also just getting the hang of our traditional dances and combat style is very odd to learn compare to traditional shinobi you know?"she said

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]   Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosty Overlook [Hyo and Keiko]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Mizu no Kuni (Water Country) :: Kirigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Mist) :: Hill Overlook-
Jump to: