A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Meetings of allies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

Meetings of allies Empty
PostSubject: Meetings of allies   Meetings of allies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 8:04 am

A raven black haired girl with a crimson red kimono top moved into the ramen shop. Her raven hair was pinned up in a high braided bun with two white chopsticks sticking out of the to. Her bangs were cut to right above her eyes along her two blood ruby eyes to scan the stand as she entered. She folded her arms across her chest,looking disappointed "Dangit. I missed my Ori-Sama. He is so slipper and just makes me want to chase him more."She spoke to herself. "But I guess I can stop to enjoy some ramen at least."She spoke to herself moving to a stool cling on top getting comfortable adjusting the thigh high black skirt some allowing her shorts to show some as her crossed her legs along her knee high open toe heels to reflect the light a bit. She order just a simple bowl of ramen, always loving the classics.

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
Back to top Go down
OnyxLockdown

Meetings of allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings of allies   Meetings of allies Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 5:25 am

After a long day , the smell of cheap noodles drew Yasuhiro in like a siren's song to sailors. He had a hand full of cash that would just be enough for either a bowl of the good stuff, or a cheap bowl and a drink. As he thought it over,he entered the shop, lingering in the entrance for a bit as he looked over the menu.

Yasuhiro's attention was mostly focused on the list of food before him, though he'd taken notice of the girl in the shop as well. She was vaguely familiar, though he didn't exactly remember having any notable interaction with her. Oh well, noodles.
Back to top Go down

Meetings of allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure no Sato (Leaf Village) :: Ichiraku's Ramen Shop-
Jump to: