A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Anger Management (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makishima

Makishima

Anger Management (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 2:48 pm

It was the crack of dawn, and as usual there was the sounds of a young shinobi training by herself. If the various shinobi tools, blunted useless weapons and broken training dummies were not an indication of how long she had been here already then it was surely a hell of a warm-up. Sayuri had been focusing on nothing else but self-betterment since her little foray into the real ninja world and her first massive screw-up of her rather short career. There seemed to be a permanent scowl etched into her features since that day, and it had meant most people had begun to avoid her if at all possible.

But that didn't matter to her, in fact it gave her more time to focus on what was important. Currently, that focus was on one of the many wooden humanoid targets that could be setup to test various techniques on, and she was certainly giving it quite the workout. Practicing striking over all else, with various kicks, punches and surprisingly quick use of weapons that she didn't seem to have anywhere to store. Her movements were swift, precise and deadly. On any real opponent any of them would be debilitating to say the least,

So absolute was the young girl's focus she didn't even notice one of her peers approaching, not that they tended to bother her all to much these days. Instead, she was more than happy to flow through her training steps. A swift fluffy of strikes and the sudden placement of an explosive tag directly on the target's chest before she finished with a vicious spinning kick that knocked it backwards with such force the thing flew into the air shortly before exploding mid-flight, showering the area in smoldering chunks of the straw stuffing and an overabundance of splintered wood.

Wordlessly, she walked over towards the storage area, tugging free yet another unfortunate victim from the vast number out along the sides of the training arena to continue what she was doing. Judging by the state of her hands and legs, bloodied and bruised from going just a little too hard, she should have stopped already. But that wasn't good enough, not any more.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:21 am

Zanji had rose from his slumber before the crack of dawn, donning his normal long sleeved white shirt, and scarf, strapping his blade to his waist, and headband around his head, his messy brown hair covering the blue fabric and metal plate with ease. Leaving the house he would start his morning jog, making a beeline towards the villages training grounds. While he could use the ones for the clan the few members that are there all used the same moves, so it would lead to bad habits.

Arriving at the training grounds he found a girl with hair the same color of his own sharingan, she was taking apart the wooden practice dummies with precise taijutsu strikes, the tell tale signs of training equipment scattered all around her, the bloody knuckles showing that her day started even earlier than Zanji's himself "Good Morning, I am pretty sure that you might find me to be slightly better practice than the striking dummies if for nothing else I will be easier on your fists"

While there was some slight humor in his choice of words, the delivery was flat and without humor, his dark eyes sizing up the young woman, marking the self inflicted training injuries that she had obtained so far, And that is why I prefer the sword granted that leads to it's own injuries As the thought passed his mind he would look down at the callouses on his hand, the tell tale signs of a life of swords.

Anger Management (Open) JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 7:54 am

Having just dragged another dummy into line for execution, a voice rings out from behind her. The redhead turns back, catching his gaze with her own. She looked to be younger than Zanjiro, if only by a little bit. The look on her face seemed to make her seem much older, almost blank but at the same time showing signs of aggression. For a moment there was a hint of cold fire in her eyes, like she was glaring down an enemy. It took a little time for this tension to dissipate.

"Fine" Her tone would seem familiar to the Uchiha. Perhaps he would even feel a hint of connection there. They had gone through similar traumatic experiences after all. "I won't go easy on you" She stepped away from the training dummy towards the center of one of the various sparring areas in the grounds, thankfully one that wasn't completely covered in splinters and metal shards from broken targets. She tied her hair back, and stretched a little, already warmed up but perhaps a little stiff from all her training so far.

When the boy followed suit, Sayuri took her combat stance, revealing a pair of kunai and a small flourish after a brief flash of light. She hadn't touched her weapon pouch however, and her wrists were bare ignoring an intricate pattern of ink. Perhaps a sealing jutsu of some type. The red hair mixed with the unusual sealing technique would probably tip Zanjiro off that he was facing a member of the Uzumaki clan.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 2:06 am

Zanji caught the flash of what appeared to be barely contained rage as the red haired kunoichi turned her attention to him. The tone she used while speaking to him mirrored a combination of rage and loss that he himself knew all too well, finally putting the pieces together Zanji recognized the girl before him as being one that Mitsu had mentioned. An Uzumaki with a major chip on her shoulder, whose past was all but a mirror of Zanji's own, "I wouldn't expect anything less, nor would Mitsukai-sensei. In fact he would probably be disappointed in us if we didn't take this seriously"

Pulling his blade from his sheath he would watch as a pair of Kunai appeared in her hands, though not from a sheath or sleeve or anything like that, they seemed to materialize out of nothing, though the young Uchiha had caught signs of a tattoo like marking on her wrists, though knowing how few members of the ninja world would do something like that without a reason he could only guess that they were being used for some kind of sealing art though the extent of which he could not decipher with his lack of knowledge.

Taking up a neutral stance, rather reminiscent of Kendo his dark eyes would turn crimson, as he would watch every movement that the young kunoichi intended to make. Rushing inwards he would move his blade to his side bringing it upwards in a diagonal slash once in range. A simple move but mainly used to judge their differences for now.

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 2:48 am

The boy decided to start off the fight, activating his sharingan from the beginning as he closed the distance and slashed at her. He was fast, that was certain, but there was a noticable gap between the two. While she hadn't been a chuunin for all too long, she had real world experience that she couldn't be sure this genin might have.

She responds to his strike by immediately launching the kunai in her right hand, aiming for center of mass to bait in a deflection. Though she would also protect herself using her right, knocking the blade off course if he continued his assault. This following retreiving another kunai from her seal to counter attack, a pushing the offensive with a flurry of swipes aiming to drive the boy back.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 am

Almost as if in slow motion Zanji would see the kunai travel through the air, the actual throwing movement a bit faster than he himself could move, but the tenses of the muscles, twitching of Sayuri's eyes, all signs so minute that a normal person would not catch, but to the Sharingan they were clear as day creating a road map to the movements she made. Shifting the his slightly as he continued his charge he would knock the Kunai away, his stride not even stuttered never mind broken.

There was a solid clang as his blade clashed against her kunai, stepping out of the way of her first swipe, the edge barely missing skin as it cut through his shirt, shifting his weight following the momentum of his blades deflection his body would turn around her, his sword coming upwards, the blade igniting mid swing.

Technique Used:

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 8:49 am

Sayuri had expected nothing less, that Sharingan was clearly enough for Zanji to at least keep pace with her, it was close though. She barely missed her first attack and was ready to continue her assault when the boy countered with a flaming blade. She had only moments, but she managed to block the physical portion of the attack with her kunai while something unexpected would happen to the Uchiha's flames.

The moment the girl blocked the strike, his sharingan would give him an idea of what had just happened as the chakra was drawn into another seal that was drawn over her palms and across her body. Though it wouldn't go to waste it seemed as the chakra she had just absorbed into the seal was expelled almost right away, the following fire blast aimed directly at his chest from so close was sure to be a surprise.

Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 6:26 am

As his sword impacted the kunai, his eyes caught a small flash as a seal Sayuri's hand glowed the flames encasing Zanji's blade getting sucked in her palm, twitching his nose slightly Zanji would disengage, the hand that had just soaked up his flames raised in his direction loosing the flames, though slightly weakened thankfully as even with the warning, he could not react quite fast enough to avoid the attack. The blazing projectile striking against his chest singing his shirt away revealing a rather well built body, not a lick of fat shown on his slightly tanned flesh.

Though there was a few pale white streaks on his chest, scars that refuse to tan. Smirking at Sayuri he would say "That was a neat trick, glad I started with fire I have been hit with that far more than any other attack." Sliding to a stop Zanji would sheath his blade chaining together a few hand seals before moving into a crouched Iai style technique. Though as his body would start to draw his blade he would multiply into five copies of himself. The real him would vanish from behind the middle most of the five clones, the real him reappearing a few feet behind Sayuri before performing his attack a charging Iai strike, his blade arcing with electricity, though rather than sharpening the edge he would use the lightning chakra to dull it as he aimed a clubbing strike against Sayuri's neck.

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Sayuri's fighting style was fairly unorthodox, the various seals placed all over her body seemed to have an answer for a lot of techniques that otherwise might have caused trouble for most. Not only that, but there was a clear difference in skill at play. Regardless, first blood was hers and she wasn't about to let this momentum let up. She watched him carefully, even as he spawned a number of copies to hide his true position.

As the boy maneuvered around the training arena, she did her best to keep track by noticing the subtle differences that came with the clone technique. They didn't unsettle the sand floor or make noise when moving. While she did this, glistening silver chains of chakra spread from her back, snaking around each limb as the Uchiha boy set his attack into motion. It was close, at the very least, the attack he used came with a lot of speed behind it, and in a real fight it was sure to prove deadly. But the clash of the crackling metal on the arm she brought up to guard would save her this time. Another Uzumaki technique, though the incomplete variant.

"You're a tricky one yourself" She glanced back, forming an unusual handseal to bring a shadow clone to life before her before moving into a counter-attack. Dropping low, she utilized one of the more basic moves of the iron fist style, sweeping her leg hoping to catch the boy off guard. However, the true purpose was to draw out a dodge, so the newly formed shadow clone could pick him off with a ranged attack. A single kunai drawn from the seal in her arm arcing with chakra thrown at the boy's center. It was faster than normal, passing through the air with surprising speed. Should he manage to narrowly avoid it, the entire thing would detonate, sending forth a potent electrical discharge to catch him. It was an intensive combo, but in a training situation there wasn't too much need to hold back.

Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 4:20 am

Zanji's eyes caught movements of Sayuri ducking down as his blade clashed into her chains, the tell tale signs of Leaf Gale rippling through her body as subtle signs of a chain of actions and flows of chakra visible to his crimson eyes. Shifting his grip on his sword to perform a subtle hand seal as he would visually get tripped up by the kick her kunai striking his falling form square before detonating. But as the Kunai's explosion would clear there would be a puff of smoke as the Kunai would would be sticking out of a log of wood.

From above and behind Sayuri Zanji would finish the hand seals to jutsu that was the Uchiha Clan's right of passage before exhaling a large explosive orb of flames aimed directly at the young Uzumaki.

Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 5:19 am

He was quick, though it was almost certainly due to his sharingan giving him enough of a clue to think a few steps ahead. Even still, it was impressive his body could keep up with her speed all things considered. Unfortunately, his little trick was only going to get him so far as the chains covering her body unfurled, seeming to glow brighter in his eyes as the razor sharp imperfections were mended. He wasn't the only one with clan granted abilities, and he was seeing the fully realized form of her own.

The sealing chains multiplied, bursting from her body to burrow into the ground as the boy created his seals and went on to attack. The twisting form of the dancing chakra erupting from the ground around him, forming a barricade of chakra that there was no answer for. His fire-ball hit the barricade at full force and seemed to do little more than fill the now enclosed space around him.

She stood up straight, taking a breath as she looked over to the boy. Some of her anger seemed to have dissipated, her gaze less intense now. Perhaps she realized that it had moved from a normal sparring session to something potentially a little more dangerous. The chains had spread out upon meeting above him, forming a sphere of sorts that separated the two. "You can try and break out if you want, but I think we've both seen enough"
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 7:27 am

Zanji's fireball collided with a wall of chains as even more bindings of pure chakra erupted from the ground encasing the little Uchiha, wrapping him up tight. "Yeah fair enough, I don't think I have anything in my arsenal that would be able to deal with the chains though it is safe to say that As it sits you are more than my match on the field of battle."

Zanji would smirk at Sayuri, "Out of curiosity, would you by any chance be planning to take on a mission in the near future that you wouldn't mind having an extra blade on? I have been feeling quite stir crazy here, they won't let me take on any interesting missions solo, what with me being a genin and what not."

Back to top Go down
Makishima

Makishima

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 3:42 pm

The moment the boy conceded the end of the match, she called off the chains. The sphere around him shattering and dissipating into glistening specks of chakra in the air. It was surprising he had admitted her skill, but she nodded. "You're certainly on your way though, a little more training and you're sure to have a promising career" At least she had calmed down some, she would seal away her kunai after a short spin and finally relax. She had trained enough for today.

The Uchiha boy went on to ask about any upcoming missions she might be able to take him on. Deciding that admitting she had only recently been granted leave from village unaccompanied after a mishap including a rogue ninja and an outpost. "Well, I don't have any plans at the moment.. but if something comes up I'll let you know" If anything, she had learned that backup wasn't something to just be ignored, it was pure luck that she was still here today.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 3:33 am

"Thank you for your praise, and thank you for the spar, I really needed that." Zanji would say, sheathing his blade and bowing deeply to Sayuri. He was keeping the excitement at the thought of finally getting a fun mission under his belt buried deeply. No need to seem too eager, it might make her change her mind. "Now unless there is nothing else I should probably get going to see if there is a job they will let me take, my coin purse has been feeling a little light since I had to replace my blade last. I can't wait till I can take on the better missions so I can get a more durable sword."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management (Open)   Anger Management (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger Management (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure no Sato (Leaf Village) :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: