A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

[Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Empty
PostSubject: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 4:42 am

Another class of shinobi have graduated the academy though this group's third had not been made official as of yet, though their teacher had been chosen. One Mitsukai Uchiha, a Jounin, former anbu, and probably one of the few people who had a run on sight order from multiple villages. Known for his mastery of the sharingan, and vicious skill with a blade complete with a borderline instant kill move he would be one of the last people you would expect to see heading up a bunch of kids, but the hokage had felt that his skills would be best passed on the the next generation starting young. So here he was, in charge of new recruits, even though he had been practically training up a replacement in the form of his ward Zanji.

But for now Mitsu had summoned his students to one of the more bare training grounds a large clearing with neat ankle length grass and a river on one side should one of his students more more attuned with water than any other element. In one of the trees circling the clearing sat Zanji who still had not been given a full team of his own to be a part of, so Mitsu wanting to give the pair a fighting chance decided to have him tag along to work as a training partner. But for now the pair were waiting, Mitsu's light blue eyes aimed towards the path that his students would most likely be walking down any minute now, his long dark hair blowing around in the gentle breeze.

Zanji however was completely concealed waiting to be called down, his dark eyes closed until it was time, in his left hand he held his blade

[Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. JGbvtE5
Back to top Go down
Alias

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 7:17 am

Tomomi was eagerly nervous for her first day of training with her new squad. The nervousness drives from the fact that despite being from a prestigious clan she had rather lackluster skills and, as of yet, no wood release either. About the only thing going for her is being a Senju she had a decently large chakra capacity otherwise she was just good at the paperwork and is also one of the few her age that has invested time into medical jutsu. As such she is just riding on her clan name and potential and thus felt she has to work on proving her worth.

With that chip on her shoulder, she headed out to the remote training ground that her new team leader, Mitsukai Uchiha, had told her to head too. With a sigh, she looked back over her shoulder longingly at her clan's compound. While she couldn't go anywhere in her village without seeing the fruits of her ancestors she had a special place for the tree in the Senju compound. With that look done with she quickly made her way to the training grounds, constantly keeping an eye out for Yasuhiro, the only other official member of her squad as of yet.

She can't say that she knows him all that well but he was decent enough, though a bit odd. It wasn't to often you come across a ninja samurai after all. What she did know is that he was somewhat skilled in areas she was not; namely genjutsu, taijutsu, and kenjutsu. With that taken into account she felt pretty good skill wise for any team test/building exercises, though she was still eager to find out who the squads third would be and as such she was low key hoping they would arrive at the training field today.
Back to top Go down
OnyxLockdown

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 6:23 am

Was Yasuhiro late again? Or had his dad once again set his alarm clock ahead by an hour? Didn't matter, at least right now it didn't. Any excuse to get out of his house and away fr his parents was a welcome one. It was especially welcome since he'd managed to sneak some armor out of the house with him. He'd get an earful for sure when he got home, there was no denying it.

The jog from his house to the training field was a long one, and was correspondingly boring. He was actually hoping to run into anyone on his squad just to break the monotony of the journey though as far as he knew, there was only one other student that had officially been assigned to the same squad.

He'd come across Tomomi a few times, but had never really talked to her, so his experience with her was limited. Hopefully she was nice, as he was tired of being made fun of for wearing armor. What he had heard was that her strengths made up for some of his weaknesses, so she already had a few pros. He'd find out soon. The training field wasn't far.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 7:07 am

In the distance the long haired Uchiha spied the approach of the male half of his squad, a coat covering something that misshaped his body a bit, probably a bit of armor, his file had something of him fancying himself more of a samurai than a ninja, much like one of those land of iron warriors. But Mitsu would only take that at face value until he saw something that agreed with it. Though the scar across his lip definitely told of some blade practice which would be good, he would be able to put those skills to the test today.

Finally just a bit further off Mitsu could see the shape of the other member of his team approaching, she he was a bit more familiar with what with the few times he hung out with her father who was acting Hokage for the time being. She was a member of the one clan whose prominence was as well known as his own, though it would be a toss up as to which bloodline was feared the most, granted her ox of a father was not what one would call a conventional Shinobi in the slightest being a mountain of a man, though so far she was shaping up to not be so obnoxiously large.

Once the pair had finally arrived in the clearing Mitsu would finally speak, "Good morning, I know it is normally conventional for us to wait until the full team is assembled to do the whole get to know each other and initial training sessions and what not, but it is not conventional for us to have incomplete teams coming out of the academy. But lets kick this off, I will start. My name is Mitsukai Uchiha, I was an Anbu and if you look me up in most villages bingo books most people will flee at the sight of me. Though there will be plenty who will want to put my reputation to the test. If you can't tell by the sword at my waist I am a Kenjutsu user, though I am more than competent in tai, nin, and gen. So no matter what you need help training in, I will be able to help teach you. So how about you go next as punishment for tardiness, Tomomi."

Back to top Go down
Alias

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 6:02 am

With a soft sigh, Tomomi places her hands on the small of her back and leans back causing an audible succession of popping noises as she cracks her spine.

"I suppose that is only fair Sensei. I am Tomomi Senju daughter of Raiden Senju acting Hokage and head of the Senju clan. No, I can't use wood release, nor am I particularly good with weapons. The only things of real note are that I am decent at ninjutsu, particularly water release and I have a basic understanding of medical jutsu."

With that, she fell back on her quiet ways while turning her attention to Yashiro to await his introduction and a possible explanation for undoubtedly wearing armor judging from the misshapen nature of his body.
Back to top Go down
OnyxLockdown

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 pm

An Uchiha, great. And he was an Anbu at one point to boot.

Yasuhiro blinked, staring blankly at his new teacher and resting an arm on his sword's handle. Training was definitely going to be much more interesting than he'd anticipated. Was the stealth focus on his teacher going to make things harder for him though?

He'd also forgotten about the lineage of his teammate. He definitely felt out of place now. An assassin from a daughter of a high profile ninja would make for interesting company to say the least.

Shit, my turn to introduce myself.

"Oh, uh... Yasuhiro Yoshinaga. Parents are unimportant. As far as my skill set goes..." Yasuhiro paused, collecting his thoughts. He had no reason to be nervous. It showed weakness, like the armor he was wearing, which he was hoping to gloss over unless asked about it. His coat was baggy though, so it would be fine. "My skill is mostly Kenjutsu, though I'm not unfamiliar with Taijutsu concepts. My Ninjutsu is shit, but I do dabble a bit in Genjutsu. That's uh... That's about it."

His stance changed to a more attentive one, as if awaiting permission to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 2:36 am

Mitsu would just nod along as Tomomi rattled off her relationship to the temporary village head, as well as her current skill set, well balanced though more of a rear fighter than a vanguard, which is fine. Based off of the appearance of her teammate that will not be too big of an issue since he seemed to be better equipped for close quarters combat, though the fact she seemed to be lacking her bloodline's unique trait, was not entirely unheard of especially with one as young as she.

Nodding over to Yasuhiro when it was his turn to begin as expected the young man preferred the more physical arts, specifically those involving the blade which made him a better test bed for how easy it would be for the arts that Mitsu had spent years developing and honing to be passed on. "Well it is a pleasure to officially meet you both, now as for the next part of the reason I called you out here, I want to see how well you two can work as a team, do well enough and we can start going out on missions immediately, fail and well I guess we will have to wait on your third to be chosen. Now while most would test you first hand, I do not trust myself to hold back well enough to get a proper gauge of your skills both individually and as a team. To that End I have called in another to take the role of training partner for the two of you. He graduated about a year ahead of you and do to some incidents he was unable to be assigned to a team. His name is Zanjiro, he is an Uchiha like myself and while he might be young do not even think about holding back. I have trained him myself for a few years now and the only thing keeping him back from a promotion is a combination of exams and mission credits since he has not had a team yet."

At the mention of his name Zanji would seem to appear at Mitsu's side, the sheath of his blade still clenched in his left fist, his dark eyes looking over the pair decidedly unimpressed, what with their appearance, the rather green way they seem to be approaching things, and their little spiels that he had been privy to. All in all he felt like this was going to be at best a nice warm up before some real training with Mitsukai-sensei. "Hi, whenever you guys are ready feel free to come at me with all you got."

Back to top Go down
OnyxLockdown

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 4:56 am

Another Uchiha, just what Yasuhiro needed. Though initially jarring, the insight that could potentially be gained from them was incentive enough.

He was also starting to think their team so far could definitely pull off a sort of soft victory if they used the right combination of rookie tactics. Of course, Yasuhiro wasn't much of a strategist. As their teacher spoke, he half paid attention, trying to run through ideas but coming up with nothing that sounded viable.

Finally, Mitsu stopped speaking. With a nod and a determined facial expression, he promptly turned to Tomomi, clasping his hands together. "Ok, so how do you wanna do this? I mean, I'm pretty much just gonna run in and swing my sword. Any chance you can do something to cover me?"
Back to top Go down
Alias

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 6:08 am

The sudden appearance of yet another Uchiha who would be their test combatant definitely took Tomomi by surprise. Though after hearing the explanation of why she appreciated the sentiment. That said she was rather at a loss for what to do. She mostly graduated from the ninja academy based on her book knowledge and never really was much good act combat. If her current opponent had access to his clan's eyes she knew she would be done for.

As all this rattled through her mind she was simultaneously trying to come up with a strategy that both showed her abilities while also not messing with teamwork potential. This sadly meant using hidden mist would likely be a bad idea, at least at the current moment. It was just at this point in her thought process when Yasuhiro shared his plan and request. With a nod Tomomi gives a simple, "I will do my best."

With that she does the seals need to Body Flicker to her diagonal right side, heading away from close combat and getting closer to the river at the same time, where she then followed up with her Water Release: Heavenly Weeping aiming for Zanjiro's right eye. After the attack left her mouth she followed up with doing it again but this time Body Flickering to her left for a second angle for the water needle to be shot from with her second use of Water Release: Heavenly Weeping this time aiming for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 6:57 pm

While waiting for the pair to come up with whatever they were going to do, Zanji slid the sheath of his blade into it's proper position at his waist making sure that it was properly secured. His dark eyes not leaving the pair at all until Tomomi split off heading towards the river using the body flicker technique, stopping mid-stride to spit what looked like a needle at the younger Uchiha who just ducked before sprinting himself forward right to Yasuhiro, the second needle shot missing him as he moved.

Once in range Zanji positioned himself so that Yasuhiro would be between him and Tomomi reducing what she could do from so far away, drawing his blade he would start swinging one handed, seemingly at random just to put pressure on the less experienced warrior, each strike aiming to control his movements effectively trying to turn him into a meat shield through a combination of vertical and horizontal slashes as well as the occasional thrust when he would try to step how Zanji did not want.

As the action began Mitsu would back off to stand under a tree where he could see the whole ordeal, his light blue eyes turning the tell tale crimson of the clan allowing him to observe and absorb even the slightest movement that any of the trio made. Making mental notes as he went, Well they made a mistake by not trying to seize the momentum from the get go, even though Zanjiro was willingly giving it to them. And while Tomomi is trying to play to her apparent strengths she really needs to talk to her father about something better suited for combat from quite so far away, without the element of surprise that water needle is practically useless and at that distance it lacks the penetration to do much more than be an annoyance, even with extreme precision.

Back to top Go down
OnyxLockdown

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 am

The fight had started before they could really strategize, so Yasuhiro was already at a bit of a disadvantage. His partner agreed to cover him, but bolted off without communicating exactly how. Now she was using jutsu without telling him what she was doing, and their sparring partner was making a beeline for Yasuhiro, intentionally staying on the opposite side of him from his partner.

The resulting barrage of slashes from his opponent were certainly aggressive, but similar to what his dad would throw his way while training. Uncomfortable, but manageable for a short time. This left with with time to think. He had two options.

Option one was to wait for Tomomi to actually pull some of the Uchiha's attention. If this was successful, he could focus some of his Chakra into his blade, and an upward strike oh his Tiger Fang Kenjutsu might actually knock his opponent off balance or at least give him some breathing room.

Yasuhiro's other option would have to rely on turning some of his opponents Strength into momentum he could use. If he could manage it, he could use a modified Dragon Tailsweep strike. He'd just have to skip the initial horizontal swing and roll right into the sweeping kick followed by a rising slash.
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 5:59 am

MAFUYU SHIMOTSUKI
Midwinter Flame
APP
JUTSU
ZENKO CLAN
TIER 4-2
GENIN
He couldn't believe that they started without him, but here they were, fighting. The young kitsune's soft steps didn't seem to drum up notice so far, but he couldn't guarantee that would be the case forever (or that their enemies, particularly the jonin, hadn't noticed him already!). He was going to have to interject himself into this fight one way or another. A quick prayer to Inari-sama wouldn't deliver him from this awkward situation, so he'd just have to come forward and face the music.

Clicking his tongue, he threaded chakra together. The first of his teammates he spotted was someone he knew in passing, never got familiar with him. Yasuhiro something-or-other: He brought his flute to his mouth, casting a quick genjutsu to blur Yasuhiro's movements. The flute was made of ivory, bearing the color of snow, and as he played the genjutsu came out in a low hum. The crystal clear note filled the area like how one adds a background to a painting. He didn't know if this would trip up Yasuhiro's opponent, but he hoped so. Hopefully, that would put all of them at an advantage.

Have a nice day! (Roster)
Back to top Go down
Alias

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 7:37 am

While she couldn't say she was surprised Tomomi is still quite annoyed with how ineffective both the technique and honestly just herself, in general, were in the fight. Luckily for her, she didn't get much time to get stuck in her thoughts as suddenly there was flute music being played. Due to her distance and the lack of offensive attention being sent her way Tomomi spared a glance toward the sound and saw the local fox genin. With that simple glance, she acknowledged and accepted his presence and assumed they had their third.

Bringing her attention back to the fight she did another Body Flicker to both closes the distance a bit and get behind Zanjiro. Upon getting behind him at mid-range she spits out another two needles from her Water Release: Heavenly Weeping technique aiming one each at the back of his knees. With any luck, at least one needle would hit and cause him to buckle enough to give Yasuhiro a useful opening of some sort whether for retreat or advance in the clash of blades.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 9:39 pm

Mitsu's eyes had caught the approach of a person he could assume was the third member of the squad that had finally been assigned to him. As the bushy tailed young man approached Mitsu's suspicions were confirmed as he immediately started with a genjutsu to assist his would be teammates Good instincts, he knew immediately who he was supposed to assist, this might turn into a real test for the boy.

--------------------------

Zanji's assault was met with careful narrow dodges and blocks, though as Zanji was about to shift up his timing a faint tune drifted in over the wind and as soon as it registered in his brain the would be swordsman seemed to blur almost as if he was shifting out of focus making it harder for Zanji to see the defined edges, though before he could adjust to focusing more on core strikes Yasuhiro ducked down with a sweeping kick that disrupted Zanji's stance causing him to stumble, though he still managed to get his blade up in time to block the rising slash.

As the two blades connected Zanji lifted his body up to absorb the strike and provide some distance allowing Yasuhiro's force to help create the gap, though before he could touch down and land his counter there was a sting in his right calf, glancing down to see a needle of water sticking out of his leg Zanji smirked it was time to really kick things up a notch and give this trio a real show. Zanji's blade would crackle with electricity as he rapidly swung it in an arc five times around him, emitting blades of pure electricity in a ball like shape around him.

Sheathing his blade rapidly Zanji would take a low stance set to draw, turning to face Tomomi he would inhale sharply before seeming to vanish from sight reappearing right at her flank, ready to use body flicker should she try to get out of the way. But once he had her he would rapidly draw almost as if he was going to decapitate the young senju though he would flip his blade last second going from taking her head of to hopefully just knocking her out or at least put her down for now. Though if she managed to look him in the face before the attack struck she would see his normal dark brown eyes be a bright crimson, two comma looking marks surrounding each pupil.

Techniques Used:

Back to top Go down
Alias

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 5:58 am

It was clear that the flute music had an effect on Zanjiro as shortly after it started things started shaping up better for Yasuhiro. Though one couldn't attribute it all to the flute as Yasuhiro was showing off some good moves. This would turn out to be both lucky and unlucky for Tomomi as it allowed one of her needles to strike home in her targets calf. This victory was rather short-lived for as soon as it hit she became the target of his combat prowess.

He quickly slashed up a sphere of electrical blades around himself, turned to face Tomomi, and then suddenly disappear. Luckily for Tomomi, the lack of skill in close combat had heightened her skill with Body Flicker, making it feel almost second nature to her and so she immediately launches into the seals. Unfortunately, Zanjiro moved quicker than her hands and his slash struck right as she finished the hand seals causing the powerful blow to only partially connect. However even the partial blow was enough to rattle Tomomi's sense causing the body flicker to go wild, fueled by the momentum of the blow, and she sent herself face-first into the ground several yeards away. Bruised and bloodied she briefly tried to pick herself up only to have the ground start spinning below her due to the strike to her head. Collapsing to the ground and shutting her eyes Tomomi waited for the world to stop spinning. While not unconscious Tomomi new that she was out of the fight, at least for the time being.

Tomomi is down for her next two post/the rest of the fight, which ever happens first.
Back to top Go down
OnyxLockdown

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Shit, this Zanji guy is fucking fast. No way I'm gonna catch up. Unless Tomomi already has an escape jutsu ready she's toast.

This didn't leave Yasuhiro with many options. Redirecting the energy from the multidirectional attack headed his way wouldn't be an issue as far as he could tell, but the time he'd lose would definitely be. The electricity slammed into his blade, his arms seizing a bit and his hat standing on end. Like his father had shown him (and then practiced on him) he redirected the surge back through his blade, dragging it in the ground before him to ground it. Ha, success! The pride was short-lived seeing how close Zanji had gotten to his teammate.

If he used another of the techniques his father had taught by example, he might be able to at least spare her as much of a beating as was headed her way, interrupting whatever he was doing or catching him afterwards. Just like he'd been taught, Yasuhiro focused his Chakra on his nervous system, heightening his reflexes, speed, and strength. The downside was that it would reduce his ability to focus on anything other than Zanji.

He'd start by quickly bolting to Zanji's side, from there he'd try to use Tiger Fang. The Kenjutsu technique involves infusing his blade with lightning from his Chakra. The resulting rising strike would be hard to block, and even if Zanji did block or dodge it, he'd have to deal with the resulting blast of air pressure. Being as strong as he was, Yasuhiro had no doubt that it would only Serv to slow the other Genin down, but it would get him off Tomomi's ass for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:55 am

MAFUYU SHIMOTSUKI
Midwinter Flame
APP
JUTSU
ZENKO CLAN
TIER 4-2
GENIN
The battle unfolded in a blur. Even enhanced by a layer of genjutsu, Yasuhiro's attack failed to connect completely. Zanji's counterattack was fierce, bringing his other teammate -- Tomomi? -- down with little trouble. Her wounds didn't look exceptionally egregious, but Mafuyu knew that she would be down for the count at least for a little bit. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to tend to her as Yasuhiro was now fighting on the frontlines by himself. Mafuyu drew his sword, letting his flute rest on the necklace on which it was suspended. He darted forward.

Summoning a fireball of Fox Fire on his tail, he brought it around him to the front, flinging it at Zanji. The fireball was coming at a different angle than Yasuhiro's Tiger Fang, so he expected a dodge from Zanji. Wherever Zanji went, Mafuyu was prepared to meet him, hoping to land a strong horizontal if he jumped or otherwise ran away.

Have a nice day! (Roster)
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai

Mitsukai

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitimeToday at 5:15 am

From where he was leaning Mitsu had a great vantage point to watch the entire brawl unfold, this was proving to be a far better test than he had anticipated for all parties involved. Zanji was using his heightened speed and skills to his advantage to deal with the numbers all without relying on the clan's bloodline, aside from when using Thunderclap and Flash, which could cause tunnel vision and left him vulnerable to counter attack.

The trio however were pushing him each using their skills to great effect, while it would not show to a casual observer, to the Sharingan spinning in each of Mitsukai's eyes not a single detail was missed. That combined with his knowledge how Zanji fights, he knew just how hard the younger Uchiha was being pushed.

=====================

Zanjiro smirked as his blade disabled the one female of the party, turning to face the other two in time to see the wannabe samurai re-appear his blade swinging upwards, lightning coursing down it much like on Zanji's own blade, stepping back slightly he would clash his blade against Yasuhiro's turning the rising strike, Zanji's body turning in the process as the blade past him by harmlessly, the gust generated by the strike dissipated by Zanji's own blade.

From the corner of his eye Zanji could see the incoming fireball, ducking around Yasuhiro, Aiming a swift pommel strike at one of Yasuhiro's kidney he would then leap backwards to keep an eye on the silver haired fox boy. His own blade ready to intercept Mafuyu's slash, a smile stretching across the young Uchiha's as he lost himself in the fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.   [Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Team Mitsu] New Generation here we go.
Page 1 of 1