A Naruto RP for those into casual, but fast-paced Roleplay in an AU setting.

Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rexy

Rexy

Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Empty
PostSubject: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 4:59 am

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Having found a moment to slip away from the noise and cacophony of Konoha proper, Ori found himself relaxing just a bit, whistling a jaunty tune as he entered the Forest of Death. Although Training Ground 44 was "technically" forbidden, there was little guard around it, so Ori could enter as he pleased. The canopy, soaring high up into the air, blocked out most of the sunlight, so even if it was the middle of the day, ordinary civilians would find themselves squinting and wishing for light. Ori, however, was used to it.

He was a denizen of the shadows, after all. A boy of darkness.

Today he came here for a reason. Deep in the Forest of Death one could find a variety of herbs and fungus if they looked hard enough. Flora like that was uncommon and had a variety of uses, especially in cases that Ori found himself wanting to study. Some of them promised great pain for the victim, or complete numbness. Some of them paralyzed, some of them were hallucinogenic. All of them would be very interesting to witness injected into various test subjects.

And so he searched. The vastness of the forest stretched before him, and he quietly walked in deeper.

Have a nice day! (Roster)

Last edited by Heatwave on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 5:52 am

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

A soft hum coils be heard the deeper in the forest Ori went. Along the way there was movements of small arachnids some even golf ball size moving in waves of sorts towards a large hole made from a partially knocked over. A small figure with black hair sat infront of the cave a few feet from the entrance with a palm out stretched "It's alright...You can come out now...Come on."Spoke the girl as her crimson eyes watched the darkness get lit up with several more eyes as a large fur covered appendage slowly moved out from the cave to the slayed animal laying infront of the girl

Tier: 3-3
Leaf Genin

The Medical Puppeter - Anna Rinha - Suna Jounin - 0-5
Ice Lioness - Amaya Yuki - Mist Jounin - 1-1
Spider Girl - Nakita Noctrume -Leaf Genin - 3-3
Blood Medic - Fumiko Hoshiko - Kumo Jounin - 1-2
[Wooden Ox - Raiden Senju - Leaf Jounin - 1-1
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 6:12 am

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori stopped as it became apparent that he was about to step on a swath of spiders. The little critters swarmed around the exposed roots of the forest's great arch trees, organized in their movement as ants would be. But the eight-legged arachnids, which generally never expressed this level of sophistication, defied their biological nature, creating a complex behavior that Ori could only associate with one person.

He stepped forward, and the spiders parted as though he were Moses entering their sea. And perhaps he was, given how highly the spiders' mistress thought of him. Nakita Arachne, the Leaf's resident pariah -- she seemed to be the only one to glimpse even a fraction of Ori's true nature, fueling an attraction that Ori found amusing.

He didn't feel the same way about her, of course. Not one bit. After all, unlike most thirteen year old boys, he had much grander ambitions than picking up a girl who he inevitably would disappoint.

"Nakita!" He said, a gentle smile working its way easily and fluently on his face. He sauntered over her, hands in the pockets of his long coat as he looked over her shoulder at the little cave she was gazing at. "Busy? Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 6:46 am

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

Nakita watched the cave closely seeing a appendage slowly move out of the cave stabbing into the carcus slowly moving it towards the cave slowly before stopping mid way when it heard a sudden called of a name retreating the leg back into the hole.

Nakita sighed pouting "Ah! I almost had it to fully trust me" she pouted before getting up releasing her chakra, allowing the hordes of spiders and the creature inside the cave to disappear. She slowed a smile to paint on her face folding her visible two hands behind her back turning towards Ori. "Hi Ori- Sama! I didn't expect to see you here let alone anyone else. Oh no, not at all. I was just seeing if i could get my latest summon to come out but it is a bit of a shy spider. Anyways! Enough about me! What brings you to the forbidden forest. I hope it wasn't for me."She said sweetly mentally kicking herself for allowing those words out.her finger tips pressed against each other nervously behind her back.

Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 4:55 pm

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
The spiders disappeared around Ori's feet, vanishing into the nothingness from whence they came. At that moment, the forest became eerily quiet as the symphony of scuttles ceased. Clearly the other animal life had been driven away by Nakita's swarm, the only living things he could pick up on with his hearing were her and himself.

She pouted at him as his approached had ruined her latest experiment in summoning, to which Ori shrugged. "Oh? Shame a big nasty spider is afraid of little old me, huh~?" Never mind the fact that the spider was completely right to be--many wild animals feared Ori, as though they all remembered the things he did to them when he was younger.

At least her time had been freed. Coming here may have been a wasted effort for her before, but not when Ori could use her. "You hoped correctly, I didn't come for you at all. My reason for being here is something else entirely." He shrugged. She had expressed that she hoped that he didn't come for her, and even if that was simply girl code to mean the exact opposite, Ori wasn't going to lie to her. Now that would be cruel.

But that didn't mean he couldn't use her, and so he dangled his words before her like bait. "Still, since you're here, I was hoping you could help me out with something."

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

Nakita listened to his worfs a little taunting at her sigh summon as she decided to defend the poor massive spider. "Chibi is just misunderstood. He isnt like my baby spiders Icontrol. He is the biggest spider so far that has answered my calling. Besides mother Widow...But i havn't been able to contact Mother Widow since I was smaller"She said. Nakita understood how others dont understand what they think they feared. She understood that all too well.

She regather her train of thought like a girl quickly does her make up, listening to him speak of wanting her help with something. Well this day wasn't a complete waste,at least not when it came to Ori. "Well I planned to hopefully earn Chibi's trust by the end of today while working on controlling multiple summons at once , bbbbuiuuuttt I guess i can give them a break and help you out. What kind of hostess would I be? Since you are in one of my many  homes." she said closing her eyes

Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 8:21 pm

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
How ironic is that, Ori thought amusedly, that the giant's spider's name is Chibi? The blond genin shrugged. "My bad, didn't think I'd scare off a big scary spider like that. There's always next time. Thanks for your help." He smiled. Then from his pocket he retrieved a list, written on a small piece of paper. In it were specified several different kinds of herbs and fungi, all of which were endemic to the Forest of Death.

"You see, I was looking to get into poisoning." He said, candidly referring the the expected shinobi application. He left out the part where he was already a proficient poisoner and looking to resupply for his more dubious applications. "There's a whole bunch of different kinds of plants and mushrooms for me to try out, so I was hoping to gather as much as I could. It wouldn't help to have another pair of eyes helping me look, or a thousand pairs in your case." He chuckled. "What do you say?"

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 10:42 pm

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

Nakita opened her eyes listening to the request. Most might find it insulting to be asked to use her summons and kekkei Genkai traits to gather ingredients whether it is finding them or getting them herself. However, Nakita was more then thrilled to assist her dear Ori-Sama. She smiled in the deep thought of him acting like she didn't already know his proficiently of poison making. After all, she knee basically every little thing her Ori does about maybe 98 to 99% of the time. Though what she finds and sees is her own secrets she wasn't about to tell him.

She let out a light giggle at the thoughts running through her head "I don't mind helping you out. Me and my siblings would love to make sure you get plenty and whatever is on your list." She said allowing her two other sets of hands move from the hiding in her long sleeves. She reached behind her pulling out two small scrolls. She opened them both laying them out infront of her. One was a detailed map of the forest from the free time she had as the other held several seals totaling twenty in all. "Alright, how do you want this done?"She asked pulling a red ribbon out tying her hair back using her leaf headband to pull her bangs back as a scar looking slit began to open revealing a red spider like eye as 4 four tinier eyes formed two to each side stacked on top of one another.

Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 5:43 pm

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori shrugged. "You're free to do it however you like. Your abilities are especially suited for this kind of task, so I leave it to you to determine the best method." He said, scanning the thick underbrush around them. With the forest being as quiet as it was now, it left plenty of silence that could be filled by thoughts. Rapid fire thoughts flurried by, treasures that not even Nakita could find. The things that simultaneously made and broke him.

She was useful, no doubt. Her capability for espionage was among the highest in the shinobi world, and she was merely a genin. Her spiders were undetectable to anyone outside of sensors, and they could follow anyone anywhere. Which, Ori supposed, did pose a problem for him and his secrets. All the better, then, that he kept Nakita on his side.

Because if there ever came a time where she weren't, she would have to die.

"You know," Ori broached, a disinterested look on his face, "as compensation for your help, if you're having trouble controlling that summon, I could subjugate it for you. Having higher intelligence comes with the burden of being susceptible to human psychology, you know? Assuming that Chibi spider is at least somewhat intelligent." He shrugged.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 4:02 am

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

Nakita watched him closely. She could tell a few small things he was sorta happy for the amount that was given from her spiders. He probably wasn't too happy with waiting the length he did have to wait. He was maybe happy not having to do anything. But now he might be a tiny annoyed she decided to have him stay a tiny bit longer. She was ultimately happy having any time with Ori was absolutely a dream. She bit her finger before making a flurry of hand signs before slamming her hand against the ground. A scroll of symbols flowed from her hand before a huge cloud of smoke form as a massive figure being as tall as a two story building. As the smoke clear the black ball of hair slowly uncurled itself revealing the massive three lane wide two story tall spider. It blinked standing at full height shaking the sleep from its hair before looking around.

The spider soon noticed the two tiny figures jumping back as if in shock raising its abdomen up as it lowered his front end in either fright or defense of these supposed two scary figures.

"Cousin Chibi...come on you know me"spoke nakita sighing a bit sad of the spider's reaction to them "This is..My cousin chibi...its sad and disapproving seeing the massive spider so scared of two figures it could crush by just sitting down.

Leaf Genin

Last edited by Nakita Arachne on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 6:25 am

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
Ori nodded, accepting her initial refusal, and the spiders did their thing. He patiently waited. The wind blew through the canopy every now and then, creating a rustle that filled the forest with the sound of rustling leaves. He didn't have much to say at this point--there wasn't much that needed to be said. But the hour that elapsed was certainly shorter than the day that Ori had initially planned on being here, and his yield was likely to be far greater too. Talk about a bonus!

The spiders returned, bearing their gathered goods. He gathered them and sealed them away, performing the Enclosing Jutsu to pack all the herbs and fungi gathered into scrolls he'd prepared in advance. And, he thought, that was it. But Nakita thought differently, untying her hair and letting it fall. Ori's eyes drifted to the cascading length of hair for a second before returning to her eyes. She invited him to help her with Chibi, after all. "Like I said, I'm happy to help." He smiled. "I'll follow your lead."

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 3:10 am

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

Nakita watched him closely. She could tell a few small things he was sorta happy for the amount that was given from her spiders. He probably wasn't too happy with waiting the length he did have to wait. He was maybe happy not having to do anything. But now he might be a tiny annoyed she decided to have him stay a tiny bit longer. She was ultimately happy having any time with Ori was absolutely a dream. She bit her finger  before making a flurry of hand signs before slamming her hand against the ground. A scroll of symbols flowed from her hand before a huge cloud of smoke form as a massive figure being as tall as a two story building. As the smoke clear the black ball of hair slowly uncurled itself revealing  the massive three lane wide two story tall spider. It blinked standing at full height shaking the sleep from its hair before looking around.

The spider soon noticed the two tiny figures jumping back as if in shock raising its abdomen up as it lowered his front end in either fright or defense of these supposed two scary figures.

"Cousin Chibi...come on you know me"spoke nakita sighing a bit sad of the spider's reaction to them "This is..My cousin chibi...its sad and disapproving seeing the massive spider so scared of two figures it could crush by just sitting down.

Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down
Rexy

Rexy

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 6:23 pm

ORI YAMANAKA
Prince of Despair
APP
JUTSU
TIER 3-1
GENIN
The spider emerged, and somehow it was even bigger than Ori had anticipated. Standing as tall as a house, the creature's problem clearly was its shyness as it withdrew even from Nakita's outstretched fingers -- never mind the fact that a human her size would be barely a snack for it. The cowardly creature was hardly fit to be tool for shinobi to use.

"Oh." Ori said, looking up at it. "What a poor thing, it's so scared. But I suppose that's fine, fear is the first step to control, after all." His eyes glistened as he examined the potential for this creature. Sure, it seemed useless now, but proper training would transform it into something far more worthwhile. "How far along are you with training it?" He didn't expect much. If there had been any progress at all the spider wouldn't be reeling at the sight of them. Still, he would listen to what Nakita offered before he gave his opinion on how to correct this beast's behavior.

Back to top Go down
Nakita Arachne

Nakita Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Nakita Arachne
A lonely Spooder

"Hm Training my cousin...Well I manage to successfully summon and hold him here for a few hours, though trying to train him to not be afraid...That is the harder part since well, I took my looks after my father, more then the other of my siblings have. Plus most of them...Don't have the exact features like I do with our family...Making it much easier to not be an outcast then I." She Spoke in thought looking over at him over her shoulder retracting her hand as Chibi kept his low stance watching them.

"Though I suppose it seems like ages to him and the family since I had well left and was brought here with my former caretaker... Not the vibrant child I once was I suppose." She said in a thoughtful tone watching the spider. "He is a kind soul but naturally too powerful to understand how to control or usefully use that natural strength." she added.

Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]   Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those who Live in Darkness [Ori/Nakita]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Divided Nations :: Hi no Kuni (Fire Country) :: Konohagakure no Sato (Leaf Village) :: Forest of Death-
Jump to: